Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you find this tutorial helpful?

• Yas, thanks dood!

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No, but it is gonna be helpful to someone for sure.

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
It's a preview version. I would much rather not have optifine then having optifine and crashing every 5 minutes. Very helpful guide though! Can't wait till an official release is made.

Reactions: NedGaming

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
It's a preview version. I would much rather not have optifine then having optifine and crashing every 5 minutes. Very helpful guide though! Can't wait till an official release is made.
The version from Optifined was crashing, this one doesn't crash (as far as I could tell), but my screen does sometimes become black, and that's not because of my graphics card, because I can still see my taskbar and the Minecraft window. This never happened to me before in any version, so I'm pretty sure that's Optifine's fault. That's basically the only bug I currently found..

Reactions: Zachㅤ

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
The version from Optifined was crashing, this one doesn't crash (as far as I could tell), but my screen does sometimes become black, and that's not because of my graphics card, because I can still see my taskbar and the Minecraft window. This never happened to me before in any version, so I'm pretty sure that's Optifine's fault. That's basically the only bug I currently found..
Yea, I get the black screen often but I do crash a lot. Who knows it might be my fault.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Please do not post on threads older than 2 weeks. If you need any help with Optifine, you can simply make a new thread.
Lock, please? @FalseHonesty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom