Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you find this tutorial helpful?

• Yas, thanks dood!

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No, but it is gonna be helpful to someone for sure.

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
It's a preview version. I would much rather not have optifine then having optifine and crashing every 5 minutes. Very helpful guide though! Can't wait till an official release is made.

Reactions: NedGaming

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
It's a preview version. I would much rather not have optifine then having optifine and crashing every 5 minutes. Very helpful guide though! Can't wait till an official release is made.
The version from Optifined was crashing, this one doesn't crash (as far as I could tell), but my screen does sometimes become black, and that's not because of my graphics card, because I can still see my taskbar and the Minecraft window. This never happened to me before in any version, so I'm pretty sure that's Optifine's fault. That's basically the only bug I currently found..

Reactions: Zachㅤ

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
The version from Optifined was crashing, this one doesn't crash (as far as I could tell), but my screen does sometimes become black, and that's not because of my graphics card, because I can still see my taskbar and the Minecraft window. This never happened to me before in any version, so I'm pretty sure that's Optifine's fault. That's basically the only bug I currently found..
Yea, I get the black screen often but I do crash a lot. Who knows it might be my fault.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Please do not post on threads older than 2 weeks. If you need any help with Optifine, you can simply make a new thread.
Lock, please? @FalseHonesty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom