Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I didn't read all the posts here tbh but I kinda understand why they did this update, they wanted the "bad" kits to get better but they are too op now. It's very rare that they remove a update but they really should this time.

The only thing I love with the update is the achievements but how can you even get 100 kills without dying when 10 people with the wizard kit are after you?

Cubecraft, just fix the server before more people leave it.

Reactions: Power Ranger
A

A pigeon

Wizard will be nerfed guys . The other kits are fine. Beast shoukd not regain its old strength

BigBadBeast

Mar 9, 2017
You couldnt kill a shopper before anyway. You guys should know that! I saw six of you fighting your “war” with shopped gear.

The rest of your statement is basicalky “I’m always right and people with a conflicting opinion are wrong”
This update is great when it comes to balancing the kits, APART FROM WIZARD, its by far the strongest kit atm, and a normal wiz kit is probably stronger than a full "god geared" samurai if you dont use golden apples, one or two poison pots should make the shoper go to half a heart with a good thrown pot. In my opinion they should have kept the protection 2 for beast kit, and just added sharp 3 instead of sharp 2 on warrior kit. Cubecraft made a good update with balancing the kits, but i really don`t think they have people who knows pvp to test this update before they launch it(shows with the buffs to wizard kits). Btw wemb, a skilled archer was really never able to beat a good beast kit pvper, unless they were in water or climbing somewhere.

A

A pigeon

This update is great when it comes to balancing the kits, APART FROM WIZARD, its by far the strongest kit atm, and a normal wiz kit is probably stronger than a full "god geared" samurai if you dont use golden apples, one or two poison pots should make the shoper go to half a heart with a good thrown pot. In my opinion they shoulda kept the protection 2 for beast kit, and just added sharp 3 instead of sharp 2 on warrior kit. Cubecraft made a good update with balancing the kits, but i really don`t think they have people who knows pvp to test this update before they launch it(shows with the buffs to wizard kits). Btw wemb, a skilled archer was really never able to beat a good beast kit pvper, unless they were in water or climbing somewhere.
Oh hi , I conpletely agree with almost everything you said. Wizard is insanely strong. Thankfully its getting nerfed .

I have no clue why the devs didnt think posion 2 for 21 seconds was a bad idea

Wemb

Novice Member
Mar 11, 2017
We all know that the wizard kit is too OP, thats not what we are argueing for really. Its just that beast has been moved to prot 1 instead of prot 2. As multiple people have said before over and over again, It was called "Beast" kit because it is meant to be a "Beast". How hard is that to understand. Its meant to be better than the other kits.

A

A pigeon

We all know that the wizard kit is too OP, thats not what we are argueing for really. Its just that beast has been moved to prot 1 instead of prot 2. As multiple people have said before over and over again, It was called "Beast" kit because it is meant to be a "Beast". How hard is that to understand. Its meant to be better than the other kits.
Meant to be better? Cite your source pls.

No , the beast kit has the highest protection value still ; hence called “beast”. Making in prot 2 would make it immortal again. Sorry I mean make clans*** immortal again.

Like the cactus dude said before , making a kit OP because of its name is plain stupid

BigBadBeast

Mar 9, 2017
Its usually more fun when kits are more balanced, that having one kit that everyone uses, but nerfing the beast kit while buffing everything else was a bad idea.

Wemb

Novice Member
Mar 11, 2017
And if you dont like the teams, get your own team. Kill them with archer. Kill them with wizard. Just stop complaining. Beast wasnt unkillable. It was easy to beat if you used your bow correctly or if you used your pots correctly.

A

A pigeon

And if you dont like the teams, get your own team. Kill them with archer. Kill them with wizard. Just stop complaining. Beast wasnt unkillable. It was easy to beat if you used your bow correctly or if you used your pots correctly.
What if we dont want to be a part of a team? What if we prefer playing on our own like I do?

Wemb

Novice Member
Mar 11, 2017
If you dont want to have issues with clans, get your own team. If you dont want to, sounds like a personal problem. Its not our fault that you dont like us playing with eachother.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom