Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

If you dont want to have issues with clans, get your own team. If you dont want to, sounds like a personal problem. Its not our fault that you dont like us playing with eachother.
Not playing with each other

Playing against everyone solo and targeting them for months on end

Reactions: Sophie

Wemb

Novice Member
Mar 11, 2017
Fixed the problem for you, but what about the other 60% of players that hate the update?

MSSSSSS

Jun 28, 2017
Worst update I have ever seen
Wizard kit is op beast kit is ehh dead
And as I have read from the comments that the only players complaining are those who keep using wizard(divine athena) and the archer(idk the 2nd guy name)

A

A pigeon

This is going nowhere. Cant take this thread seriously anymore ; just ranting without giving solutions. Call me when you’re ready to discuss civilly (idk if thats a word)

Kthxbye

Reactions: Sophie

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
Let me summarize this post for anyone who didnt read it like @SleepyLiv. So basically @Sophie @Genderless Child and @CommunistCactus are happy because they can finally "not get ganged by teams" But in reality that wont change anything when it comes to teaming. The shop is still the same(Which is good because when you buy stuff you expect to have an advantage whi h is the point). All the actual active ffa players hate that update.
They are the only 3 people commenting here and saying its good which makes me giggle hard. I just cba arguing with them because im on phone and it takes me ages to type a reply for them to understand. They complain about teamers when there are solo duels for a reason. Beast kit is trash kit now. Archers are hiding ladders and killing everyone. The sword is useless now. Wizard is too OP and it will be nerfed after 3 years. Tbh ffa isnt updated it completely changed and all the skilled players will be looking for better serers . Blablabla Its trash and only 3 people like it and they probably all applied for staff. All 3 of them are friends defending each other snd not proving any point. BLAbla bla Its a trash update like any of cubes last 10 updates. Us og players got fed up with those updates. When we ask for a new map they ruin the kits when we ask for a solution for glitchers they take down the whole map. Cubes developers and builders seem to be busy 24/7. I saw alot of people build maps in 2 days while they just take years for a single copy paste map.

MSSSSSS

Jun 28, 2017
Let me summarize this post for anyone who didnt read it like @SleepyLiv. So basically @Sophie @Genderless Child and @CommunistCactus are happy because they can finally "not get ganged by teams" But in reality that wont change anything when it comes to teaming. The shop is still the same(Which is good because when you buy stuff you expect to have an advantage whi h is the point). All the actual active ffa players hate that update.
They are the only 3 people commenting here and saying its good which makes me giggle hard. I just cba arguing with them because im on phone and it takes me ages to type a reply for them to understand. They complain about teamers when there are solo duels for a reason. Beast kit is trash kit now. Archers are hiding ladders and killing everyone. The sword is useless now. Wizard is too OP and it will be nerfed after 3 years. Tbh ffa isnt updated it completely changed and all the skilled players will be looking for better serers . Blablabla Its trash and only 3 people like it and they probably all applied for staff. All 3 of them are friends defending each other snd not proving any point. BLAbla bla Its a trash update like any of cubes last 10 updates. Us og players got fed up with those updates. When we ask for a new map they ruin the kits when we ask for a solution for glitchers they take down the whole map. Cubes developers and builders seem to be busy 24/7. I saw alot of people build maps in 2 days while they just take years for a single copy paste map.
True they still didnt fix the wizard kit while it takes like 5mins to change it

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
And as I have read from the comments that the only players complaining are those who keep using wizard(divine athena) and the archer(idk the 2nd guy name)
Erm, I don't use the wizard? Even if I did, I still want it to be nerfed.

They complain about teamers when there are solo duels for a reason.
Likewise, you keep mentioning skilled PvP, yet you were never going to find that in FFA to begin with. it consisted one one play-style; the repetitive Tank kit and teaming. If you want skilled PvP, Duels is a more appropriate place to find it, because you're in a 1v1 scenario against players of varying skill.

Archers are hiding ladders and killing everyone
Ignorance. The Archer's dps has decreased, not increased. What's changed, is that players are beginning to use kits other than Tank.

All 3 of them are friends defending each other snd not proving any point.
We've continuously disproven your points, yet you've not disproven any of ours. You keep repeating the same things and insulting us. For the record, we're not defending one another; we're defending our opinions.

Blablabla Its trash and only 3 people like it and they probably all applied for staff.
CommunistCactus has openly expressed his many issues with this server, so probably doesn't want staff. Genderless Child definitely doesn't want staff, and I've been a Mod for over a year and have no plans to reapply. Sorry, but how does this have any relevance to the discussion at hand? Are you that incapable of seeing things from a solo player's perspective that you just assume we're only supporting it to win staff brownie points? We do genuinely like this update because, despite its evident flaws, it's better than what we had before.

When we ask for a new map they ruin the kits
Again, a lot of people outside your spectrum have requested a kit balance. This update wasn't motivated by the request for a new map last month, and has probably been in the works for some time now. Hell, many of the suggestions I made a year ago were implemented, so this wasn't a spontaneous change caused by a thread from a few weeks ago.

BLAbla bla Its a trash update like any of cubes last 10 updates.
Not an argument. You've said so much, yet explained so little. Please start with why you dislike this update (preferably without insulting those who disagree with you because like most things, this update is subject to debate), and explain what you think would be a better solution.

Unless you have something constructive to argue, this will be my last response. Please offer something of value this time, without any assumptions or insults.

True they still didnt fix the wizard kit while it takes like 5mins to change it
My guess is they're gathering feedback and will tie whatever changes are made to the next update.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Alright I'll just skip the argument part since @Sophie basically explained it all already.

Once again you're trying to insult us (and failing horribly at it) and then expect people to take you seriously. Grow up.

Reactions: Aurora

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
@Sophie what you just said you just repeated it over and over again. Those people out of my spectrum probably do ffa once a year the actual active players that i see everytime i go there do not like it. I have disproven alot of your points but as i said like 10 times you are trying to act flawless. I didnt insult any of you except once and it was barely an insult it was more of a callout.
http://www.strawpoll.me/14376410/r
If anything ffa should have different kits and every kit has its own specific unique advantage. When all the kits are balanced then what is the point? Why dont you do solo duels? Ffa actually needs much more skill than duels since u actually 1v3 people and such. I don't assume anything, If you think im assuming when i say most of you will get destroyed against the active ffa players the add me on discord I can set you up to 1v1 them. Just accept the fact that you only wanted the update for the fact that you cant get a team. Also cube will take over a month if not months to fix ffa and it will probably still be ruined. @CommunistCactus before you tell me to grow up go look at your first comment on this post then talk again.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Yeh cube did ruin the FFA because right now it's crazy because there has always got to be that group of trolls who want people to chase them in FFA and NOW ITS GONNA BE IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL THEM

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Love you man, hope you'll stick around <3

:cubie:
xHappyMood wrote on mitgobla's profile.
thank you for everything
Amazinq wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thanks for everything
legendaryfox977 wrote on savina875's profile.
.wollof eht rof uoy knahT
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything! <3
Top Bottom