Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
@Sophie what you just said you just repeated it over and over again. Those people out of my spectrum probably do ffa once a year the actual active players that i see everytime i go there do not like it. I have disproven alot of your points but as i said like 10 times you are trying to act flawless. I didnt insult any of you except once and it was barely an insult it was more of a callout.
http://www.strawpoll.me/14376410/r
If anything ffa should have different kits and every kit has its own specific unique advantage. When all the kits are balanced then what is the point? Why dont you do solo duels? Ffa actually needs much more skill than duels since u actually 1v3 people and such. I don't assume anything, If you think im assuming when i say most of you will get destroyed against the active ffa players the add me on discord I can set you up to 1v1 them. Just accept the fact that you only wanted the update for the fact that you cant get a team. Also cube will take over a month if not months to fix ffa and it will probably still be ruined. @CommunistCactus before you tell me to grow up go look at your first comment on this post then talk again.
Alright you asked for it. Brb ima edit this post later

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
This thread right here is why I hate the PvP community. You act like everyone who doesn't use the standard sword combat should be crucified
Yep :/ This isn't just the CCG PvP community, it's Minecraft PvP in general.

I don't assume anything
Here are just a couple of poor assumptions you've made in the exact same post:
you are trying to act flawless
I've no idea what you even mean by 'flawless'. If you mean perfect, no I'm not. I'm happy to admit to being wrong about something, but you have to give me a reason to first.
Just accept the fact that you only wanted the update for the fact that you cant get a team
I'm the least social person on the planet. Many people frequently offer to team with me, but I feel uncomfortable associating with other players so decline. What I'm actually enjoying about the update, you know, the thing I've stated many times that your brain seems to keep deleting, is the diversity and new-found freedom to play a different style. I have nothing against teaming. I have everything against teams that harass other players and then complain when their harassment is made more difficult for them, or the Beast kit when it's flat-out immune to half the kits in the game.
Also cube will take over a month if not months to fix ffa and it will probably still be ruined.
Honestly, cube feels like it's getting better again. It's by no means what it was, but we've been getting more updates; more communication from the management team; BETA games; and a wider array of additions. We can't be sure that it'll take months for the fix to come around, though we also can't be sure it'll come around by next week. We'll just have to wait and see.

Has anybody else gotten a vibe of improvement lately?

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The staff didnt even bother themselves to try the kits before releasing the update
They probably did, but struggled to replicate natural FFA scenarios. The staff team is only so big, and it's very difficult to arrange all of them to try an update at once. It would have been better to put the update in the BETA lobby for a week or two honestly, perhaps replacing TNT Trouble and Infection :/

ahmed967

Sep 4, 2016
WHAT?!?!?! DUDE! this update is by far the worst update ive ever seen. Beast kit is garbage now, Archers do 2 hearts per shot, which means infinite bowspam will be unstoppable, and wizard is just... lets not even talk about that. Seriously, you could have done better than this cubecraft... FFA isnt fun anymore... WE WANT THE OLD FFA BACK!!!
Agreed

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
This thread right here is why I hate the PvP community. You act like everyone who doesn't use the standard sword combat should be crucified
Look at your name, Thats why I am not surprised lmao. Anyway people can use weapons other than sword but right now the beast is the worst kit. Bows need distance, Ever wondered that you cant hit someone with a sword if you die within five shots when you need to hit the archer 7 crits to kill him?

A

A pigeon

Look at your name, Thats why I am not surprised lmao. Anyway people can use weapons other than sword but right now the beast is the worst kit. Bows need distance, Ever wondered that you cant hit someone with a sword if you die within five shots when you need to hit the archer 7 crits to kill him?
His name is a joke. Its not serious.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
You keep saying archer is too OP, it's not:

The archer does have more defence than it needs, but the beast at close range is still the better option. You think an archer could shoot seven crit arrows on a close-range target? No.

Furthermore, look at this video
1. There are barely any archers in the video, if it were so OP, why is it that nobody uses it?
2. As you can see, they are still killed with ease.

Look at your name
and once again you're going for the personal attack rather than answering the argument itself.

Reactions: Sophie

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
You keep saying archer is too OP, it's not:

Furthermore, look at this video
1. There are barely any archers in the video, if it were so OP, why is it that nobody uses it?
2. As you can see, they are still killed with ease.

and once again you're going for the personal attack rather than answering the argument itself.
Plus, it's not like Savannah, Kingdom, Mirage and Flatlands have few to absolutely no viable sniping points or anything... Let's also keep in mind the bow is the slowest weapon in the game by far, as well as the least accurate and has the most to lose from missing a shot. The only change the Archer even received was that it has a better chance to survive unfortunate circumstances, so I honestly have no clue what the backlash towards it is even about.

Edit: Btw the sound effects you have are awesome :o

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
As you can see, they are still killed with ease.
I didn't watch the whole video, but skipping through it, every archer either didn't use the bow at all or just spammed with supersonic speed. The if they used any other kit except the wizard, they would be killed just as easy. I tried to use the archer and I don't think it's overpowered, but the only kit that killed me regularly was the wizard, so I can't really say much about the balancing yet.

I think the reason nobody uses the archer is that there are two groups of people. Those that try to get kills as easy as possible, they all use the wizard 100% of the time. And those that try to play the game as they used to before the update, they use only Beast and Warrior.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I didn't watch the whole video, but skipping through it, every archer either didn't use the bow at all or just spammed with supersonic speed. The if they used any other kit except the wizard, they would be killed just as easy. I tried to use the archer and I don't think it's overpowered, but the only kit that killed me regularly was the wizard, so I can't really say much about the balancing yet.

I think the reason nobody uses the archer is that there are two groups of people. Those that try to get kills as easy as possible, they all use the wizard 100% of the time. And those that try to play the game as they used to before the update, they use only Beast and Warrior.
Yeah the current biggest problem is Wizard.It needs a fix asap

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
@CommunistCactus i didnt go for the personal attack, Again you are just braindead to understand what i mean. His name is ur name with an addition "Fan" So im not surprised he has the same opinion as you. Try to think abit because not everything i say is a personal attack. ;P

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
@CommunistCactus in that video you have players who are not skilled at all... and yes an arrow can kill 5-6 crit arrows from close range u run shoot run shoot and you easily killed a beast. Coming from me a player who used to tryhard, I know how to use an archer but most players dont just like in that video.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
crit arrows
Just sayin, I don't think these exist. I could be wrong though.
and yes an arrow can kill 5-6 crit arrows from close range u run shoot run shoot and you easily killed a beast.
"and yes with beast you can kill from close range just 4-5 crit hits and strafe the arrow and you easily killed an archer"
but most players dont just like in that video.
Then it's not such a big deal after all huh?

----------

i didnt go for the personal attack

you are just braindead
now you did

Reactions: A pigeon
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom