Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Flabébé_

Member
Jul 3, 2017
2
1
3
28
Okay, let's be serious being killed sucks. Specially in skywars. and it was not 2v1, nope sir, it was 3v1. Can you mods/admins do something about it? Unfortunately I really don't have a video to prove it, I swear! I was going to take fraps to record it!, Welp, the point is that I have screenshots to prove it. :mad: Proof: http://imgur.com/gallery/DgNAr (Tell me if link is broken or redirects to another page!) http://imgur.com/user/Flabebe82






:cube_light:
 

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
749
2,197
288
  • Like
Reactions: ItsDavey_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom