Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traq

Sep 7, 2017
I Recently Played EggWars With My Friends On My Account TTraq, Then I Logged On The Next Day And I Was Banned By Sentinel For No Reason. I Appealed But It Got Declined For No Reason And Now I Lost My $40 And Have No Way To Get It Back. I Have No Reason To Hack And I Hope Some Mod Or Admin Can Respond And Im Willing To Do Anything, I Can Discord And Talk To Prove My Case.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Quoted from Telegamer pinned messages!
Hello! Have you been banned by our anti cheat (Sentinel) and would like an unban? Here's what you have to do,
-First, if not done already, write an appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ - If you are correctly banned write the best appeal you can and it might be accepted. If it gets denied there is no way for you to get unbanned.
->Do you think you are False banned? Make an appeal explaining what you were doing in the moments before you got banned, if you were making a bridge, tell them the way you were making the bridge etc.
-Appeal denied? Contact @CrazymanJR (CrazymanJR#4742) here via Discord by sending him a detailed message as to why you would like an unban. Note that you should only contact him if you are false banned in your opinion, explain what you were doing in the moments before you got banned as detailed as possible if not done already. Saying things along the lines of "I killed 5 players mlg on eggwars" won't get you far.
* Please keep in mind that Crazy may live in another timezone than you and it won't help spamming him. Thank you! *
Also, having a rank doesn't mean anything when it comes to punishments all player are punish in the same way with or without rank.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Quoted from Telegamer pinned messages!
Hello! Have you been banned by our anti cheat (Sentinel) and would like an unban? Here's what you have to do,
-First, if not done already, write an appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ - If you are correctly banned write the best appeal you can and it might be accepted. If it gets denied there is no way for you to get unbanned.
->Do you think you are False banned? Make an appeal explaining what you were doing in the moments before you got banned, if you were making a bridge, tell them the way you were making the bridge etc.
-Appeal denied? Contact @CrazymanJR (CrazymanJR#4742) here via Discord by sending him a detailed message as to why you would like an unban. Note that you should only contact him if you are false banned in your opinion, explain what you were doing in the moments before you got banned as detailed as possible if not done already. Saying things along the lines of "I killed 5 players mlg on eggwars" won't get you far.
* Please keep in mind that Crazy may live in another timezone than you and it won't help spamming him. Thank you! *
Also, having a rank doesn't mean anything when it comes to punishments all player are punish in the same way with or without rank.

Reactions: LEO_KILLER_01
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom