Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

J71_

Feb 18, 2023
Hi, I've been playing Cubecraft today with my friend since we haven't been in it for years because they removed PvP 1.8. And honestly I feel disappointed and sad about the situation of the server today. We have been playing several games of Skywars and we tried to play eggwars duo (I say we tried because we couldn't because there were no 2 player maps). It really makes me very sad and it hurts to see the server where I have invested so many hours so badly. It was hard to fill skywars games (I never saw that in my previous 6 years).

My suggestion is this: Please for cubecraft's sake put skywars and eggwars back in 1.8. I think and I am sure that this way the server would have much more support and more life. Since today there are much fewer players than when there was PvP 1.8. I know that my post is not going to change anything and surely you are going to answer me with a redirecting link to where you explained why you removed PVP 1.8. But at least I would like to try and try to reverse a situation that is embarrassing and saddens me a lot. I hope you have at least read my post, Mods and Cube Admins.

Regards Joyo71

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hai!

We have been playing several games of Skywars and we tried to play eggwars duo (I say we tried because we couldn't because there were no 2 player maps).
Unfortunately, Team SkyWars has been removed temporarily from the Java network. However, this is not the case for EggWars - for which they removed Solo EggWars, not Team. In Team EggWars, there are still duo maps available. They might have just not been open at the time of you trying to join some.

It is very likely that this is only temporarily. You can read more about the situation HERE.

Please for cubecraft's sake put skywars and eggwars back in 1.8. I think and I am sure that this way the server would have much more support and more life.
This, I’m afraid, is not really true. When 1.8 still was available, it was very much visible that it didn’t have this ‘extra support’. The majority of the players still played on 1.9+ and 1.8 was practically dead. Games actually didn’t start, unlike now, where the removal of games actually helps the other games keep on going.

Aside from this, CubeCraft’s games don’t need to go back to 1.8 PvP. Pretty much every other server offers that experience. 1.9+ PvP in minigames like such is something, as far as I know, unique to CubeCraft. This server doesn’t need to be turned into a copy of Hypixel (or Bedrock).

Reactions: J71_

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hi! I just wanted to point something out alongside Hoshi,
My suggestion is this: Please for cubecraft's sake put skywars and eggwars back in 1.8. I think and I am sure that this way the server would have much more support and more life.
I was doing some research for a video and what I found is that more people actually prefer 1.9 pvp to 1.8, so I don't think necessarily reverting to 1.8 would help the server player wise, especially considering the competition. And as Hoshi said the 1.9 pvp space is less saturated with servers.
It really makes me very sad and it hurts to see the server where I have invested so many hours so badly. It was hard to fill skywars games (I never saw that in my previous 6 years).
It is very sad to see the way Cubecraft Java is, just like a lot of other Java servers are at the moment. The Cubecraft team are in the testing stages for their next major update, the 1.19 update that will be released very soon I believe and will hopefully bring lots of new players to the server👀
The full article is here (same one Hoshi directed you to)

Reactions: J71_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ssunsett wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Proficiat en welkom terug!!! 💜
ssunsett wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!! Woohooo 💜
ssunsett wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratsssss! 💜
Kloska wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats! :)
Kloska wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!! :D
Top Bottom