Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lexieisinlove

Member
Sep 11, 2026
10
32
14
19
Ibaraki, Japan
Pronouns
She/Her
♡ ― age : 19
✿ ― name : Lexie
♡ ― pronouns : She/her
✿ ― country : Japan
 𓎢𓎠𓎟𓎟𓎠𓎟𓎠𓎟𓎠𓎠𓎡
✿ ― likes : gaming, music, anime
♡ ― dislikes : rude ppl, weird questions about me
✿ ― hobbies : gaming, walks, music, studying
♡ ― languages : English, Japanese
✿ ― nationality : English, UK
♡ ― extra info : international student in Japan, just looking to make some friends!
 

yurisatori0312

Well-Known Member
Jun 1, 2025
500
898
99
Japan, Tokyo
translate.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
♡ ― age : 19
✿ ― name : Lexie
♡ ― pronouns : She/her
✿ ― country : Japan
 𓎢𓎠𓎟𓎟𓎠𓎟𓎠𓎟𓎠𓎠𓎡
✿ ― likes : gaming, music, anime
♡ ― dislikes : rude ppl, weird questions about me
✿ ― hobbies : gaming, walks, music, studying
♡ ― languages : English, Japanese
✿ ― nationality : English, UK
♡ ― extra info : international student in Japan, just looking to make some friends!
Welcome to the forum and to Japan! :) I have a question: How well do you speak Japanese?
 

lexieisinlove

Member
Sep 11, 2026
10
32
14
19
Ibaraki, Japan
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to the forum and to Japan! :) I have a question: How well do you speak Japanese?
Haiii thankss!!! Im still just at like intermediate level! Im decent at speaking and understanding conversations but my reading still needs work TwT its only been 6 months since I've been here sooooo. I do have Japanese classes in Uni to get better
 

Legendary_op_30

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2024
164
189
59
19
Pakistan
Pronouns
He/Him
♡ ― age : 19
✿ ― name : Lexie
♡ ― pronouns : She/her
✿ ― country : Japan
 𓎢𓎠𓎟𓎟𓎠𓎟𓎠𓎟𓎠𓎠𓎡
✿ ― likes : gaming, music, anime
♡ ― dislikes : rude ppl, weird questions about me
✿ ― hobbies : gaming, walks, music, studying
♡ ― languages : English, Japanese
✿ ― nationality : English, UK
♡ ― extra info : international student in Japan, just looking to make some friends!
Welcome to forums!
 
  • Welcome
Reactions: lexieisinlove
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom