Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch_herobrine

Jul 30, 2015
for the past 3 days there is nothing but hackers on skywars and you admins do nothing.
you only use a cheap plugin that doenst even work right!
if you guys cant be online to help the players on the server than you should not be needed as a admin!
go again and ban me for a couple of weeks i dont care!
you guys should fix this broken server or get rid of it caus this isnt fun anymore,
at the beginning this was a great server
but now its full of hackers and lazy people that cant even get online to help there players.

• Angry
Reactions: Zeobitz_

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
for the past 3 days there is nothing but hackers on skywars and you admins do nothing.
if you guys cant be online to help the players on the server than you should not be needed as a admin!
you guys should fix this broken server or get rid of it caus this isnt fun anymore,
but now its full of hackers and lazy people that cant even get online to help there players.
A few things, 1) That is very offensive and rude because the admins do SO much for this server. 2) Admins arent even the ones who ban and moderate the server (it is mods) and 3) A thread like this seems unnecessary and was just meant to be hurtful towards to amazing staff here

Lello

Novice Member
Mar 14, 2020
Italy

Admins do a lot of work for the server, and they always try to expand the development team to make the server better.
Right now they are looking for a full-time dev for the anticheat, in order to ban people who use cheats on the server more and more frequently.
Having said that, instead of creating posts like that, I would suggest you to install a screen-recorder and start reporting hackers, helping to keep cubecraft clean.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Admins do a lot of work for the server, and they always try to expand the development team to make the server better.
Right now they are looking for a full-time dev for the anticheat, in order to ban people who use cheats on the server more and more frequently.
Having said that, instead of creating posts like that I would suggest you install a screen-recorder and start reporting hackers, helping to keep cubecraft clean.
Yes! posts like this get you nowhere, start reporting people if you want to help

Reactions: Lello

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
There are hackers everywhere! I don't think you should blame the staff team for the hackers, they don't have to be in the server everytime only to catch the hackers. Think about that they have another work and are not able to be in the server everytime there is a hacker. This is the reason why the server has their own reports website reports.cubecraft.net, and when we record a hacker the staff team will see it as soon as possible. It won't cost anything if you open your recording software in the background and if you see a hacker, you record, then crop the video and share it on the report website via youtube ^^

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hackers are everywhere now, because the fifth version of the popular sigma client got released couple of days ago or maybe a week.Curently there is no one who can improve the anti-cheat system, because the old anti-cheat developer left and the Admin team is searching for a new one.
As well you can’t criticise so much the Admin team members, because since they combined a little bit more than 2 months ago only great updates have come to cubecraft, which almost everyone seems to like a lot!
I’m really thankful to the moderators, because they are really helpful when it comes to answering questions quickly and dealing with website and ingame reports as fast as they are able to, which only can motivate you to start reporting like most of the members here and be helpful instead of complaining about it.
The way you can improve someone is by telling them your critics about them nicely instead of making a huge thread telling those people they do absolutely nothing which is not true.

Reactions: Pericosh

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hi there.

I definitely do understand your frustrations and I can assure you we're currently working on a fix, though I hope you can understand that's rather hard since we don't have a dedicated anti-cheat developer at the moment. We're pulling development resources from other projects to make sure Sentinel is able to block any new bypasses. At this moment we'd appreciate it if you could get video evidence of the cheaters and then report them on our reports site.

The Admin Team is not involved in punishing players (Except the Moderation Manager); that's where moderators jump in. At the moment we have quite a small team compared with our server size, though we're actively recruiting and are doing our best to get a lot of new mods on board. We're aiming on having around 100 moderating staff members by the end of the year. Psst, if you're interested in becoming a moderator, please read THIS thread =)

Again, I do understand your frustrations but I can assure you we're doing our absolute best on resolving this as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please start a conversation with me. You can do that by clicking HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.