Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hello! The weekly topic last week was Make-A-Sentence. This thread includes every word uttered that week, it’s the full story of everything!!! MASSIVE HUGE thanks to @Melvinou9 for contributing to this! Any inappropriate sentences will not be included in this but enjoy reading this very long 4002 word 21298 character long story!

Hello and welcome to the weekly topics! I'm a duck and I fly to the moon with a breadrocket. Hello my name is unicorn San Corn. Music makes me feel like I am on a unicorn that is made of special candy. Lyraaa is a bad person because she loves unicorn and candy. Where is the unicorn running to I know nothing about anything related to everything. What is a cookie doing here and why is it dancing in a car? That is a big mistake from san Cookie because he the best noob dancer controller is big fat cookie! Hold cookie on a big plate but it is not a cookie but how the cookied managed to survive the damage is it a hero? Nope or yes? The cookie mystery shall be continued... On the sunny day in Belgium Cookie walked and danced on the cookie. Bar or was it a dream??? Why did the fox eat the bread cookie? Because it was a cat in a bag! The pineapple pig flew to a Spaceship where he got a ban because of a pancake cheating. Then he appealed and it got denied or accepted Nobody knows why. While he ate the cookie! The world is in trouble. Hello my pineapple cat on the tree while I watched a dog pooping little by little waterfall with chocolate A big chocolate chunky boy. I love eating pizza only if my friends lick the bus from New York City that travels through underwater. Cats and kids both eat water bottles filled with milk to grow fatter and taller and Milkier unless taxes invade the wallet in my house. Eat a bus with Mayonnaise in new seatings only with Jonathan Joestar My was favourite. I am ordinary and cute but nice to everyone including staffs however you're annoying and short. Keep going to the store of pet for cat and guinea pigs. Me and you like Roblox and CubeCraft because it's amazing and entertaining. I wanr a bundles of CubeCraft. Eggs are beautiful and supporting however embezzlement is very bad but its ok sometimes. They need minecoins for bundles and skin and maps but they are indeed somewhat expensive. Today I bought an entire Fudgeton Extra food for Jack and the cat likes Catnip because its addictive but very nice also my child was irritating me so I decided to put his phone in a basement While I played some Roblox Premium. Now CubeCraft is obviously the best server on bedrock and its mods are lovely and designers need more wages because they are awesome. What did the fox say! Hello I am a Cookie and Im a chunky bird with a lot of candy for halloween. Once upon a mountain far it was very lonely and rainy so I decided to do yoga in the cave and an Elephant went to the dentist for teeth romoval surgery. Help! Im in A Dishwasher Full of creepers Shooting TNT towards my mom who asked for help during her dinner time. Hair is wet and so hot. One kid decided to turn his ear into a pig. He sucked at Fortnite and had nothing good in his life Joe was an amazing gamer at Minecraft Fortnite Roblox edition. Cod is a fish under the sea bed. Same with lemons and liked most of other peanuts. Basements are usually haunted by small stepmoms! Ducks -_-!? Popsicles are very sweet, juicy and wet just like I am wet and water is dry unlike ur mom because she's a beautiful women. Today is Friday tomorrow isn't Friday. My birth day is tomorrow and I don't want any gifts because im very sad and want to eat a Lemon. Everyone is tired but also happy about the New fortnite update SIKE! Lied. Cubecraft is better than Lifeboat. Cubecraft has many bugs. Hive is bad. Cynamooo is that admin and is a frog has cheese puffs. Cubecraft sucks. Love sus. You are amazingly talented my banana milk is sus and ur playing Roblox on a Fridge with cookie monster. Welcome to a totally normal Minecraft game but with bananas and frogs as coexisting species. Cubecraft is not helping with a simple type of problem i have like eating nutella with a piece of jerky. Standing here wondering. Clouds are so annoying and smelly like butter chicken pieces. Then we flew under Melving that screamed for his life AHHHHHHHHHH. Hello I like to eat your cookies A monkey tracks your entire life and wallet equals millions ok The me K Grandma Mom father Sister. Potatoes aren't chunky they're potatoes are very good but they are smooth and potatoey just hot enough because I don’t care and I like to eating pumpkin pie is yeet Baby orphans are killed from withering because of and nothing like your dad and there was a duck that loved banning Sentinel. Sentinel wasn’t happy The duck banned Elmo so Cookie banned the duck. Once upon a time there was a mother who witnessed NotPineappleman408 fly during a Skywars game, Gemmie banned Pineapple and they lived happily ever after. When Lyra goes to the cinema she steals all the cookies and eats popcorn for free! money is life. I live for England and in a pineapple under the sea. Are they sure? Or are maybe. How I see the candy chocolate is tasty. Coshi is not stupid but this is a good lie jk untrue that is. How does the chicken go to the library with no glasses beans, beans and even more beans! I hate U No Way Home. France isnt a City gta. What is the game Minecraft? Should they add ticket tool here to organize support. Never Will I become friends with @Ximena Bruh please read the rules. Who asked? Lmao(in a spoiler). Never gonna give you up.😂 emoji(in a spoiler) Never ever getting food to throw away in the down to. Shreek. Image from SlapMen420#1948 SeasonalWarz is a great Sr Moderator and a pro. Melvin no. ello Melvinou, how are you today? Im a super nice cookie and I sometimes eat milk from a human. Why eat duck. Whenever I cook I duck under the bridge sucking straws because I like plastic bag? Hippopotamus is a greek animal which is so cool and it is huge that we think the atlantic ocean is eaten! San is very cool and nice and cookie and hot bean awesome dude like a ad joemama pepper with milk and hello soil. Sauce on salt tastes very gross drowsy like Batman is fake or real or? donut. Shaped like circles with holes in mcdonalds store. why the heck did you eat me and you smell disgostang just play cubecraft with lifeboat sponsored by raid shadow legends are poggers. Statistics kitty show that to New Yorkers aren’t normal ponies with sugar and horn randomly started zombifying everyone RUN! “Hello my sister eats brain cookies macdonald’s” “oh are we stuck on earth washing rocks. Eggwars is the best gamemode on hive?? Cubecraft is underrated and amazing server Minecraft. This is Amogus toes sussy baka. Life gives problems cuz its life! Milkbox is bad. Lyraaa is a cutie. Melvinou9 found a treasure and money to eat and ate a$ diamond. then something happened. When this spring is so regular and not interesting. Because it is the spring .??XD When it release? And why is took me to is #/=*+XD . How so cool ans smooth on the what is you homework my room was clean and is it small? And smell beautiful and is it small? And so fast to make a cake. Are U going to play in cubecraft? Yeah! And when are skywars is amazing and cake yummy while time is fast gone to 2077 and i am beans and u MrBeans are so ugly and makes so much sense to slap your duck that. joe is a pro sleeper so he wan to eat something cool like ice cream milkbox and fart in public restaurant without phone because he is so rubbish and very single person so has he has robux never kissed give gonna give U up never.Gonna gonna let you dawn lol. I have been posting alot of videos in Cubecraft videos. I don’t wanna give you phone cuz it makes me watch the sussy baka. Millbox no mailbox? He dumb and idiotbecause he likes the sus sy videos watching everyday a very lot wth? Pastelwink is bad and is super bad because she roasted whatches and kisses??? the girls She also is addicted to sussy STOP sign. Angelo is because he kisses boys and likes smelling everything especially weird armpits and underwear after having she. silence Gotcha!. This is a nice blanket because its very cold outside San is a NUB because he stole my cookie and gucci so HE got killed by owner!? Now after all those bans you will appeal and get denied!!! Gucci is a Experience plant from my garden.Hi friend how are you? Sad why cause is spicy how. sentences are so bad at cheating. Why are you so awkward and scaly and moist when you What did you eat? No way Jose!! beesechurger what the actual peanut buttering sandwich is very important when considering was a jelly is gross food because why? Will my best study be tomorrow or your worst nightmare.The war was so dramatic that cucumbers went marching to Lithuania ThenSabotaged a Dump truck for justice. Now among the imposters the cucumber lies, scared. Oranges are powerful material comprised of cheese and pickles and cookies with a mouse inside your mouth. Will someone play with me which was very big deal in EggWars. Can clocks help. TriangleCraft is not cubular are wtf?? and indicate paat forward momentum. among us is not a good game. Because it was sus like crust sussy baka. why do you always play minecraft. Start playing minecraft because why not. poop is yummy like ice but its smelly like poop so cool me. I have a box of cookies that is large and big and massive and Humongous and good. sentence Kaizar is very hungry and lonely and wants Ice cream with cherries and is depressed and wants friends to play with because kaizar is lonely and depressed. :( Ducks are made out of sponge and they eat muffins with chocolate cake and playing dough with ducks and teeth a. man its balls day happy balls day to celebrate. Are you gay stop lmao lol. CTF is a gamemode on cubecraft blockwars in sundays and other days with I love play dough! Wheels are rotating with doors and watermelons with books from the library is very smol and cool and cookies epic duck. Kaizar is h very bad at Minecraft blockwars and cubecraft skywars and CTF pvp Skyblock. have :( a quest mining bad things is are hurt please melons Watermelon are melon made help me me apples are in my memes Doctor cookie run away from me moon is big that is it im Minecraft is sus and very sus sus Kaizar is cool and bad and weird and at mc and EpicDuckboi14 is awesome but is dumb boy 14 girl old with sprinkles and cooki monsters under your bed. EpicDuckboi14 is made not smart and bad. dot Despicable is a gud show and gud movie. Melvinou9 is dumb! Because I eat every out of jars because I was so you can stop making dumb melvin. Omar bonjour I am a stinky potato with Dora stickers and monkeys. Omar is bad. Turtles are cute. I am a prodigy. They want my toes and eat them with ketchup and choco. And. I love anxiety and beans and im in the deep toilet so I poop out and I became useless Monster in toilet. U eat balls with cheeseburgers toes. I need some medicine and burp. I hate mustard cake without milk and I am sick and starving. Wow play y’all. eat. Lok Cubecraft Cubecrafters. lok is kid yes. Lok is a stinky potato and bad looking bruh sus among us. Melvin is a cutie KIDDING not Eva. obama is a dummy. Why did THE fisherman jump onto the whale? How did the Dragon fly so high. When you watch though the windows everything goes backwards and Australian. Manhattan is in New York working playing hoops. I will make a cool cake. How you found this in a is very surprising. When does the sun rise.If you stare me the sun would break my eyes. My best friend just is cool because they are sweet 😍! San looks so very good :D ! I see three bees flying and enjoying the sun among sunflowers. AnolT is not a cookie. My sleep has vanished and now I can’t sleep. Our pizza will have no pineapples because of my silly pineapple allergic. Warden is about the world innocent am i alive after i went to the potato power farm and died to the chicken that layed pigs and dinosaurs that were going to eat an elephant and played with the sentence in geometry dash. Through time in america with getting over without a kind of special dollar well made out of flames and coins whichever doesn’t choose wisely will be facing the geometry dash gameshow died because sus. And now we he alive shall be worthy of playing amogus when ™ is alivent and deaded he shall face the darkness gods of hell void death null amongus nightmares sus impersonating Idk. Txchno Ivoley My Friend Is Making A Layout Of Ipads Because The Animals Ate Organization Planning Foundation. Needs Have me in their charge lol think that ban changed it lol anyway. I Want to go to your Sisters houseTo End the make a sentence thing why adeeb Why Whyyyyy 1word Democrats Are Balding Rapidly.I love A door With a handle that eats bread. My door is for me and I hate to leave it. BRUH, i was aboutta type that also. I’m so tall Because my Family is Homeless and Poor And Cool That’s the Reason why Im so Tall. My home Is collapsing And it’s Getting Burned tiny Pieces Which my uncle not Die Why does your a furry Got shredded. And then, I Will Go To The Market And Buy Donuts To Eat 🤣 My brother And Father are Alike in many peculiar ways Like Hansel And Grettle Because Witches Are Hypnotising And Gobbling Up Murlocs And Are rude what the hell? . All The Good things about life are worth more than gold. Beautiful mother nature amazes me. Trains are fast and cool 🚅! Space filled with starts. Time is never taken for granted and should never be wasted. Wars (:warz: x5) are cool not bad wars started not wars are bad they are but some kinds aren’t like bedwars eggwars blockwars farting through my nose but panama isnt A poor friend Is Orangutan Cz There And Everywhere Are Weirdos. My PC runs roblox with 10fps 😎! I love eating pancakes And bake waffles for snacks. What is life and death? Do you eat food and drink water? I Am Very happy and Sad About Love. Pokemon was Cute But it ‘s a Good thing To foccus On during Holidays. My Ice cream was Bad and I Ate it Comerade. Kaizar Is Very Swahili With Germanic And , You Baka. Pleb. Protest are brain less Book. I Love The CubeCraft Games Knockback … Because Its something Nice that Is definitely Better … … … Trains (image) I Like Trains Very Much! But They Don’t Travel to Nether /end. /nether. When you talk to a hedgehog i thought that i had A hedgehog in my garden but it actually died :(. :) (True story) What did I come into i Sucked peanuts and Pancit .Does Everyone like Bananas? When I start My pc It smokes. Exactly one year ago, it was much better here because you were Not gone :( … but I am still going to cry and kiss you when he does it to You and now we wait for him to disappear and get rick-rolled by Rick Roll. hello there! I welcome you to the weekly cubecraft topics channel :D.oh! Tree house where I can craft rick No way did To why rick cookie Is roll Wut! Goats Are goats And rick likes Goats 🐐 rolling in The Goat deep! Sorry says rick. no Yes ,never maybe gonna .always give you up Goat never milk let going to Goat you So Goat down and Cookie. (:mc_cookie_spinning: x2) never Let The dogs eat any Goats cats dogs foxes Goats birds sheep and wolves Never gonna Give you you Up never never Gonna give you up and never Let you down down never Gonna make Pasta yummy disappointment. Wow. This rude. Amazing. But lovely. Why Cake is made of cake And Cookies without cake We won’t be happy because Enough cuz cake is depressing. Yummy We like Are tosti and Ketchup With potato’s Chip. We Are all Playing Minecraft and CubeCraft Bedrock Which Is My Favorite Thing In My house! My Favourite Is Minecraft Because Its Amazing Just Like The Legendary CubeCraft… I Hate All Of You And CubeCraft Jk. I Am Very Good At Playing CubeCraft In MineCraft. Hello (:BlobbleWobble: x3)! bedrock Edition minecraft Is a Very veryy Cool game To play And 8=====(. boost This server:) :)to the Limit amogussussyimposter (amogus.mp4 video) I Really don’t Like hypixel Kb and The players Because they Are toxic And they Are bad!!! Lol what is going on here Ity make a sentence am I a Nice person? Noooo Jk Lol no u :( hee U not a nice person U a really nice person When Did the Duck make A burger In the smallest ever!!! Why did The general Channel post A meme In theCc discord bcs I don’t Like it Just stop. posting Content with 10fps on Bedrock edition with A barby In a Dress with Pink mouse pad Is in Potato. One day in My house I found A plant In the bathtub because it pooped because I don’t have Robux:(. Hi, my dog tried to jump over the puddle but He fell. suck a idc someBODY Once told Me the Chicken Is Going to a never gonna no toilets In my local town Little House is Cute By a Lake But A Guy who Is Boris And Elizabeth Dont Swear In The Cubecraft Server Because You Are Not Found To Ultimate Over The Table The Big Buffalo Chimes Is Beautiful Like A Squid With 37 And 49 Legs But Is Very Sad Over stats On His Back As He Bites Their Neck Off Goof Goddess Of Humanity Please Save keanu Or poo will Die. Memories come in the free for all arena you should get full hp after each kill and Go hide What? Waves In the shelter of dirt. Piglin wants your golds for tools. and Falopa likes Cakes with Cheese and chocolate But he hates cakes so lets Eat him To. Hello from pizza Sussy. Onee Time. Thirst Baka sussy Beef Cooked isn’t fresh. Cubecraft Is Epic and very Cubic but I realise that we experience A problem when skyblock Had people getting toxic and they suck so they quit Every game so Bad that they. Mimceraft When Released 2.0 It deleted The equip Minecraft Do the Thing Where You Can Make netherite In fortnite. Who Is imposter? Why did chicken Make chicken is cooked 🙁 (name). Nether Is Dangerous when will Is Cubecraft. RelatedNoobs is… bad bruh hes not. I Why Not play cubecraft If I Am a -spanish Non would Like My. Are dogs eat Bottles at make trees grow? substantially I will eat my juicy beef medallions and feet with mud. Minecraft. balls. among us. irn Sus And i Eat beans. Please No help Cause I’m invisible yay!. I can build a bomb and blow it up By myself. if I die you If you make A Gun Die. Cubecraft is boring Can’t even Suck a Food.. We Are invincible If we Are together! Oops I accidentally stepped on a banana and slipped, Fish is yummy! The potatoes Really make Me happy. Zilloe (💀 x1) Likes food Which is A bad Thing. Ayo what has The most e. dababy. The Monkey on Fortnite boxing Fish lmao. Turtles Are Cute. Why cuz Bad. Sussy Baka is A monke In tree. chicken Is yummy and Probably juicy as pie and pie and egg pie. Hamsters are very cute and Ugly. I Am bald And haha Like bald. I Love bald People Cz! I Am Gay Cz I. Why Am I In this. Dogs Are Cuter than cats Period. Cubecraft. Cheesecake is made when the storm is storming. Meatballs are cheese.. Cubecraft good. Anyway, i am a bot at life. Not Depression Has Gotten worse Due to my big fat male cuckoo. Uncle Jack is super rich and drives a tank to North-Carolina where the trees grow out off concrete which Is interesting. Hamburg Eats human. Cannibalism reinforces. My. will I consume the money daily Yes Base Sucks. Duck likes me. Penyrole Do Contain Dads Are Kinda cheese In? Kill the Kids No kill the Adults with pretzels and doritos cheese on Ketchup Cheese. Never say a word Because I Am box Ing what The muffin cake. Spiderman Has orange hair with green poop. Paper is A sharp liquid. Ratio that book 😭😭this is going horribly wrong of 😭😭 knowledge of of ovens I perd Inside that Mouth of WHAT human. please do my sun shine. homework sucks so burning Inside brain Ism’t alive. I am farting loudly💀. I Will not shart Die. We like macaroni and meatball with pee but a frog ate Me with a Tooth paste (attachment) ;-; in a I really thought that bug was real never do that to me ever plz. heh tooth. the no. Eva. Eva is A great tree 🌲 Like GUCCI! Trees are huge babies and cry when they grow taller They hi :) become Smaller .(lmao) Poop is The cube In the obama prism was what he is what the h. Kaizar is cool Princess. Miner cat is cool. love this channel no I think you can only send 1 word is my Head hurting? .Can We Play Minecraft Together Suck My hey you are only allowed say 1 word! Matriox Is cool but also Idk. This game is actually so good. I was Good At Skywars But Strange Players Twisted PvP By Autoclicking And aim-assisting >:( And good gaming chairs that pee. Can You Not? A chicken Auto-clicked But then He got Like banned by Your Mother who Is expert at Depressed. Can someone speedrun minecraft slowly Because I am Slow. Have you Died? Little and Something was weird The. Stuff Tooth-fairy was fit to Far. Why did You tell Your Mom about Your House With A purple Girlfriend… That is You tonight That Dude Was Cool and Dumb. You Are a Little cutie Daughter because Off your brains. The Students are Lyra’s murderes and then she resurected Lyra was a Gamer and she likes big Hoshi While the Car drives away by the MacDonalds Near the students houses. In the little car there was a bird and was little loved in Park the bird Raven flew past the stall that sold Boom cookies the cookies and the cookies. Tennis Lyra likes. Haha, so that Your popcorn pops and gets Chased by Hoshi. Frontlane Saw Lyra three times Four days February my dog is smart and cute After he eats Steak dog and Slaps steak with paw patrol. My Cat Lacks The Milk To Destroy Kids in California Dumb. Among Ú s Imposter is Sus. Kaizar and Cookie are good food and milk From cow And Goats Will Hit Batman In The Car He Was Eating Donuts With cream 🤤. The Mountain Was Very small but Firm and squishy. bee. movie.

Thank you for taking your time to read all of this! Hope you enjoyed this nonsensical story! You could have spent your time much much more wisely but give yourself a pat on the back for getting here :D

The sentences were indeed interesting… I got rick rolled multiple times while typing this. Anyways, here are some awards to hand out!
🏆 Shortest sentence: by Littlebbg#7159 “. My.”

🏆 Most popular sentence by emoji reactions: SVB_594#2611 “Wars” with 5 people reacting with :warz:

🏆 Longest sentence: “suck a idc someBODY Once told Me the Chicken Is Going to a never gonna no toilets In my local town Little House is Cute By a Lake But A Guy who Is Boris And Elizabeth Dont Swear In The Cubecraft Server Because You Are Not Found To Ultimate Over The Table The Big Buffalo Chimes Is Beautiful Like A Squid With 37 And 49 Legs But Is Very Sad Over stats On His Back As He Bites Their Neck Off Goof Goddess Of Humanity Please Save keanu Or poo will Die.” (Top contributor NoUsePerson_#0001)
And I’ll pick my favorite sentence as well! “The pineapple pig flew to a Spaceship where he got a ban because of a pancake cheating. Then he appealed and it got denied or accepted Nobody knows why. “

That’s all! This was a very fun and cool topic, I would very much like to see it return one day ;)
Goodbye~<3

Last edited:

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
This was such a fun weekly topic! Here are some of my favourite sentences:
  • The cookie mystery shall be continued...
  • Why did the fox eat the bread cookie?
  • The world is in trouble.
  • Today is Friday tomorrow isn't Friday.
  • All The good things about life are worth more than gold.
  • Time is never taken for granted and should never be wasted.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Wow this must;ve been a lot of work! I didn't participate much but I loved reading it all!
Seeing as everyone else has picked some favourite lines I will too!

- Help! Im in A Dishwasher Full of creepers Shooting TNT towards my mom who asked for help during her dinner time.
- Cubecraft sucks. Love sus.
- The duck banned Elmo so Cookie banned the duck.
- we think the atlantic ocean is eaten!

Thank you so much for making this!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom