Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
  • Hello everyone. For those of you who do not know, CubeCraft conquest was a forum game hosted by @Kozimobo and I for a little bit more than three months. It is about time we put an end to it though. If you wanna learn more about the forum game you can check out THIS thread. And THIS thread by Kozimobo, which was the map that inspired the creation of the game.
We decided the ending of our Forum Game “CubeCraft Conquest” should be posted on a separate thread so it could get the attention it deserves. So here it is, the final week of CubeCraft Conquest. Before anything we have some things to say, as Game Masters Kozi and I have written down a few words,

So this is it, the final resolution of this forum game that has lasted a little bit more than three months. It’s been an amazing journey. A journey that we have walked on together.. We have seen World Superpowers rise and fall. Entire civilizations being crushed for being weak. Hundreds of people dying because of the childish whims of power hungry leaders. We’ve seen the dead come back to life, we’ve seen Kings leave their kingdoms behind, letting their children wheep, and letting their wives mourn... We’ve seen civil wars, full blown countries killing themselves. We’ve seem famines, we’ve presenced floods. Entire countries have ended up under water. We’ve seen meteors fall, we’ve seen the creation of the most ingenious machines and weapons. But now it’s time, to present this world’s biggest war. A war of the Dead against the living. A war of the mortals against the immortals. A war that has forever determined the future of this world, and put an end to whatever conflict could have come next. This is the end, and it has ended in the biggest scales of the imaginable.

And so it begins…

Hey everyone. CubeCraft Conquest, what a Forum Game. 3 months long, we have put so much effort in this game. We have written 142 pages of weeks, replies on directives and descriptions. This game was awesome, we’re both convinced it really was. It was our outlet of our creativity. We want to thank you guys, the players. We appreciate each and every on of you for participating, because of course, all this wasn’t possible without you guys. Even if you haven’t done a lot in the game, it’s still awesome that you’ve joined.

This all started with me making a (silly looking) map. I saw so many people liking it, and wanting to define their country’s identities. Eli was determined to make a Forum Game out of this. I was, to be honest, a bit sceptical. But now, looking back on this, I’m so happy Eli and I have organised this game.

The end is here. We hope you guys enjoyed it. We surely did. It’s the end of CubeCraft Conquest, but not of our creativity. We are planning to make another Forum Game, and we hope to see you guys there.

Stay tuned, and stay awesome,
Kozimobo

Where to begin... this forum game was more than just a forum game for me. I spent hours over hours planning and writing stuff for it, I put my best efforts into it together with Kozi. Many times did I have to stay late at night writing replies for directives because I had decided to leave everything for the last minute (Like I’m doing right now lol). But I do not regret a single bit of it, this surely was one enrichening experience which not only allowed me to improve my writing skills but also to further develop my relationships with people I already knew. And meet some new people I had never talked to. Most especially though, my friendship with Kozi.

Just wanted to quickly thank everyone who participated of this forum game or just stayed as a guest on our discord server. It really did mean a lot to have my creative outputs get some attention. I genuinely hope I did a good job, and you had a little fun. It doesn’t have to end here though! We’re planning more stuff for the future. So you better stay tuned!

Now as for the organization of the thread. It’s all arranged in the same way we followed for our weekly posts. Although the final look of the map is hidden in a spoiler at the end of the thread, together with the winners. This is to not give the surprise away. If you were a player and are intrigued as to how the game was resolved, I’d encourage you to read it all first, You will not get bored!

What happened this week:

It had only been a couple of hours since Celia’s conversation to the underworld, but she decides to pay a visit again. This time with the Silver Shield siblings. She entered the dark room, sat down crossed legged, closed her eyes and started praying. Celia could only communicate with Desdemona and Pay, perhaps Quet is still alive. They said they had no interest to be brought back to life, unless their offspring is in critical danger. Celia explained the entire Empress situation and they decided to accept. Celia told them that she’s willing to bring them back together with her alliance. But it needs to be on their terms. After her visit to the underworld, Celia decided to meet up with the leaders of the GTD alliance. To which they had no objection as long as they’re able to protect their descendants.

Empress 13 continued her attack on the Uninhabited lands. And mobilized her terror-driven soldiers onto a big part of the continent. Where they took brutal control over Aceland’s, Atlantropa’s and Waterland’s colonies. Together with Cheaterium and the Piggine republic, who wisely surrendered to her forces and promised to call her Empress 13 from now on.
yKopKL9l1tJnErVIuFxPHU0TLyvlem2bwS4U_nSD_LsSGfOCybV0_p06tv4o63sLgBwC_28Uma-uPM8TcYnMXcGTy8_dAkoWEH6S5ouXhat4stxrwFiDwxP-VeDXLM1E7MRafD2s

Prince Dunkelheit and his army travelled to the lands of Eclua to talk to the king. He needs an answer on Desdemona and its tower. ‘’Empress 13 is a threat to the world, she needs to die.’’ he said. ‘’GTD believes the only way to defeat the Empress is to bring the Silver Shield siblings back.. But we need your help. We need someone’s soul to sacrifice, someone close to Desdemona.. She was in your country before dying, so we hope you might have someone that was close to her.. Someone willing to help bring peace upon this world.’’

“I do in fact know someone” The king said, “Empress Fluffy’s second in charge, General Amelia. During the invasion of Desdemona my father spared her and commanded his soldiers to take her as a war prisoner. I’ll, bring her to you right now. And you shall do with her as you please, her soul is worthless to me.” The king’s guards brought her to Prince Dunkelheit’s feet. She looked at him in agony. ‘’Besides that, we hope that you would be up to help us in this war against Empress 13. We need all the help we can get, and we hope that includes you. We also ask if you could ask mitgobla, your ally.’’ The king wasn’t surprised, he had expected this petition. “Of course, my army is your army. Our countries will forever be allies. And if I must, I shall fight to death with you by my side.”

Baclodesa got a different task than the rest of GTD. Instead of talking to the leader of a country, the leader of Baclodesa and it’s army went to what once was the Quet Islands. Hoping to find something that will give information about the land. Information about someone close to Quet. ‘’Who are you? What are you doing here?’’ A female voice said. The leader turned around to see a woman holding a bow. ‘’We aren’t looking for a fight. We just want information about Quet.. it’s urgent..’’ She lowered her bow. ‘’Quet..? Where is he? Is he alive?’’ she asked desperately. ‘’I’m sorry.. He’s not.. But we’re looking to bring him back from the underworld.. Were you close to him?’’ the leader answered. ‘’I was..’’ she said. ‘’We ruled these lands together.. He was an amazing mentor and father to me.. Then.. well, you probably know what happened. I was on a trip to Cheaterium by the time our land collapsed, I was able to survive, but the rest didn’t..’’ she continued. ‘’I am very sorry for your loss.. Have you heard about Empress 13? She is the biggest threat this world has seen.. Are you.. Willing to help us defeat her?’’ He asked. ‘’It depends.. How am I able to help?’’ she asked. ‘’By coming with me to Aceland, who will bring you to Desdemona Tower.. There we will bring back Quet, but we need someone close to him in order to do that..’’
“A-are you asking for a sacrifice?” She asked.
“Yes, I’m afraid that’s the question.”
“I’ll do it, if it’s for Quet, and for my people. I shall honour their memory.”

After talking to the GTD alliance, Celia gathers together it’s best soldiers to pay a visit to Payelenuff, their new neighbour, together with the leader of Gayland. Queen Elena was happy to talk to the leaders. ‘’I am sure you remember the mighty Queen Pay.. ‘’ he said. That name triggered something in Elena, she started getting very mad. ‘’What do you want?’’ she said furious. ‘’It’s simple, I want you to come with us, we’ll bring you to Rivanaul and together with them and Aceland you’ll pay a visit to the Desdemona Tower. There you will sacrifice your soul to bring back Queen Pay.’’ He answered. She laughs, ‘’Why the hell would I do that? Sacrifice myself? And leave my kingdom all alone? Are you out of your mind?’’ ‘’You’re not leaving your kingdom alone.’’ Queen Celia says. ‘’I know how much you care about the crown. You once said you’d protect if with your life, so do it. Follow your own words and protect it with your life, sacrifice yourself to bring back Pay because you know she’s the only one truly able to rule Payelenuff.. And then, you can rule over the underworld, be the mightiest most powerful person to ever walk on those dark bricks..’’ she continued. ‘’But if you don’t.. If you decide to stay here, alive, as Queen, you will face your inevitable death, because Empress 13 isn’t going to spare you.’’ the leader of Gayland said.

Queen Elena went silent, and didn’t say a thing for a few minutes. “This is for my kingdom okay? Not for you. I don’t wish to please any foreigners. I shall do what I must, and die for Queen Pay to save our people.”

Queen Pay was taken to Rivanaul and met up with Queen Celia. They started their journey to Aceland to meet the prince. And when they had arrived they mobilized themselves to the Desdémona tower.

“Let me go by myself. I shan’t show weakness in front of you.” Queen Elena said. She ran up the never ending stairs of the fortress and jumped down, with her crown still on her head.

Nothing happened at first, they got worried it hadn’t worked. But then the lava shot up as if it were a geyser. And then they saw her, a powerful figure slowly walking down the stairs. She looked at Celia and said “You did it, I’m impressed” with her stunning and hypnotic eyes, even Celia the goddess found it impossible to look at her for too long. They took Pay to Aceland, to meet up with Cheete. Preparing for war.

Gaylands leader and her army went to Duck City, hoping they won’t be as brutal. Gaylands leader walks up to the palace of Duck City, together with it’s army. To their surprise, Duck City welcomes them. ‘’Empress 13 has no mercy. She will kill every single one of us if we don’t act quick. We have no reason to trust her. Which is why GTD are looking for a way to kill her, once and for all. But we need your help. Our biggest and perhaps only chance of winning this war is by bringing back the Silver Shield siblings. They used to live here before separating, but according to the myths, Cheette stayed here.. Do you, by any chance have information about him? We need it.. Please..’’ He said.

“I’m having a vision” the leader of Duck City said. “Cheette has been brought back from his eternal prison. He had been forever stuck in those coins. His memory forever lost. Until a few days ago! A foreign prince somehow rescued him. This is amazing!” The leader of Gayland immediately knew what he was referring to and commanded one of her servants to write a letter to Aceland. Detailing Duck City’s leader’s vision.

‘’Whilst I’m here.. Getting Cheette back isn’t enough.. We need you to join us in the war against Empress 13.. We’ll all die if we don’t fight.’’ We’ve had our experiences against the undead before, and I surely understand their danger. They don’t have a soul, their only motive is to spread death and misery. You can count on my men, till death.”

The Prince rushed to his library, with the golden lizard in his hand. He looked through many books until he found the right one. It was a recipe for a potion. He quickly made it and dropped it on the lizard, hoping it would turn him back to his human form. A second later the lizard started to shake, and started growing. It’s tiny legs became longer and as they got longer they turned from golden to pale. Its wings disappeared, and it’s head became human like. The prince was now in the same room as one of the Desdemona siblings, Cheete.

“Thank god you saved me! I owe you my life.” Cheete bowed down to the prince

Aceland gathered an army of a thousand soldiers and travelled together with Quet’s daughter and General Amelia to the Desdemona Tower. Hoping they could bring back the Silver Shield siblings. But it needs to be under their conditions. Quet’s daughter went first, she walked up the stairs, looked at the never ending lake of lava, breathed in and out and jumped. The lava exploded as if it were a geyser, everyone looked away. And when they posed their stare back on the fortress again, there was Quet, standing. “W-what am I doing here” He asked.
“You’ve been brought back to life your majesty.” Queen Celia and the prince bowed down.
“What for? I’ve got nothing to live for, my entire country has disappeared!”
“Your daughter sir, she sacrificed herself for you to come back. And save the world from the biggest threat it’s ever faced. It’s a person that calls herself Empress 13, she brought herself back to life. And now with a million undead wants to take over all the countries of the world.”
“If the situation is so critical, I suppose I’ll help you. But after this ends, I desire to die once again. To meet up with my daughter.”
“As you wish” Said the prince.

Then went General Amelia, she didn’t want to throw herself. So two guards grabbed her by her arms and brutally threw her into the lava. The guards rapidly backed away, in fear of being turned into ashes by the magma.

The lake exploded once again, everyone looked away. And then they saw, a dark figure with the coldest stare. “I never thought someone apart from me would find out how to bring people back from the dead” Desdemona said. “I’m at your service, Queen Celia” she bowed down.

After his meeting with the leader of Duck City, the leader planned to sail to Cheaterium. But then he received the news about Empress invading it and had to cancel the trip.

Queen Celia was busy, because after arriving back at Rivanaul, she left almost instantly. This time she was going to make a trip around the world, asking countries to join her in the battle against Empress 13. She first went to Fisktrarr, a peaceful land. But hopefully she was able to convince them to fight, just this once, in the biggest battle of all time, the battle that decides the faith of the world. To which Fisktratt agreed, and offered the entirety of its army. Then she moved onto Waterland, a newer one of her ally. Celia asked Waterland to contact it’s ally, Obbylands, to ask if they can join the war as well. Both countries agreed. Then to Askaroni and Cinne. Which agreed as well. She went to her ally Swamibai before crossing the ocean to her new land, old Atlantropa. Swamibai was reluctant at first, but after he knew what had happened to Cheaterium and the Piggine Republic he decided to accept. There she went to Drakia and Dutland, her newest neighbours. And both agreed to join the war.

The countries of Slater and Blocky decided to join forces with the Empress out of Fear. She continued her expansion, and took complete control over the Earth Kingdom, Dutland, and parts of Payelenuff. Dutland and the Earth Kingdom decided to surrender and recognize her as supreme leader before it was too late, and the casualties were too major.
e_O1BmMtN9Gif5rwj_QcKczvwfVZNiHN07DHmV1zNnhUVgOH9-mySUQELnAmq5aCOTauZq8Nyu0Ph1g2BSaBccupMq4-3ChW1NYw9XDyx-z_5HRXyV37awkqJlJERiXh0QJ3EtBz

Prince Dunkelheit paid a visit to the Sheepiet Resistance, after he talked to the GTD alliance and agreed that they needed to assemble the entire world in order to defeat Empress 13. He asked them to join the biggest war ever. The people of the Sheepiet Union were terrified of what had happened to the Earth Kingdom, and in fear of suffering the same destiny, they decided to join. After that, the prince travelled to Klompia, since they are both in the World Order. Klompia immediately approved his request. He also asked for Klompia to ask his ally Pigglet, the leader of Klompia said it would be hard, but he would try to send a letter to him. But since his land had been invaded by Empress 13 it was most probably nearly impossible. Quickly the Prince moved onto Finly and Hackiya who are both part of the World Order. Finly promptly responded, and agreed. Fearing the imminent danger it meant that the Earth Kingdom had already been invaded. They felt like the Empress’ next target. Hackiya said it would remain neutral unless it saw its own territory in danger, which wasn’t the case yet. Last but not least: Yosur, which also agreed to join forces against the evil Empress.

Empress 13 lead one of the biggest-scaled invasions seen in history. In which she took possession over the nations of Klompia, Swamibai, the Obbylands and Waterland. Baclodesa was able to successfully fight back against the undead, but the rest weren’t so lucky. Rumors say Swamibai and Klompia organized a resistance, and are awaiting for GTD’s strike to fight back. And recuperate what is theirs.
sRjY9UJg0vuXccT_3WXzl6XEvNn-WrWS_f7vXEp6k7fZ-4ebMp6Ae1XdBJgOBDZ5XNTBmKCf6KEs-cjc8XiCJDpVVLW9vzTZp-b4PDbQSTTI36ivwBMj6psCcoRTjelH-A9Myxs0

The newest member of the GTD alliance, Dragonax, travelled to the dangerous Violet Tribes, to beg for their help in this war. The leader of Dragonax explains that if they don’t work together, the chances of dying are very big. At first the tribal leaders didn’t understand what he meant. But then they realized the Empress had somehow beaten death, and that for them was a sign of a devil-like force. They sharpened their spears and screamed in unison, under Dragonax’s command.

The Queen of Baclodesa sendt 2 ambassadors to the Council of Tribes in the lands of Josher. As a close and trusted ally, Baclodesa emphasizeed the need to defeat Empress 13, and asked for Josher’s aid in battle. The Queen also sent ambassadors to Slater and Blocky to convince them to join in the fight against Empress 13. If Blocky decides to join us in this cause, they would send ambassadors to their ally, Mivkia, to do the same. However, Blocky refused.

The Council of Tribes came to an agreement with the ambassadors of Baclodesa. They would be fulfilling their request of providing support in the fight against Empress 13.

Since time is running out quickly, there’s no more time to spread the news all over the country...

That’s why their councillors decided to go the tribes located nearest to their residence in order to ask if anybody wanted to take part in this dangerous war. In exchange for every brave adult signed up for this perilous mission, their country would be providing a one-year-long food resource for the entire household. They managed to gather a total of 12,344 volunteers consisting out of 11,134 men and 1210 women.

In return for their contributions to this war, they asked Baclodesa if it’d be possible to take care of a small percentage of the food supply needed to fulfill the promises they made with the volunteer’s families.

The leader of Dragonax had planned to embark a journey himself across the sea to the Earth Kingdom. He wasdesperate. He wished to seek council with the avatar in this time of war. Unfortunately this wasn’t possible, since the kingdom’s lands were being controlled by the Empress. So instead he went to Finly, and travelled to the frontier with the Kingdom, in the hopes of finding a citizen from the Kingdom with whom he could deliver a message to their leader. And he did find a young boy, around 13. He grabbed him and told him “Kid, the future of your country is in your hands. I need you to deliver this letter to your king, he will know what to do” The letter had everything the king of the Earth Kingdom had to know about the Empress. And now he knew he just had to wait and prepare his forces, for the GTD was coming to the rescue.

After his visit to Finly, he sailed to Dubbia. In the meeting he stressed the need to defeat Empress 13. The GTD and Northern Hresvelg connection to the World Order was enough to convince Dubbia to fight for this cause.

Celia and Prince Dunkelheit from Aceland got together to hopefully create an even stronger army. They knew the special coin had a deeper meaning. They laid the coin on the ground and Celia focussed her lightning power on it whilst the prince focussed the dragons breath on it. The ground started to shake, it broke in half. They could see the magma at the end of the huge gap they had just formed. Then they heard the loudest growl they had ever listened to. And from the magma came out flying hundreds of gargantuan sized lightning dragons. But one in particular was larger than the rest. Her in particular looked as if her body was made up of clouds. She was huge at first, but shrank down to a decent size to get down on land. She looked at the prince, and tilted her head down as if showing submission, and lightly purred. The prince smiled “Tell your dragons to follow me” He said, and she flew back up and increased her size once again. She roared into the sky, looking at the hundreds of lightning dragons at her orders. And they all understood what she meant, and roared back in unison.
k_rdrAQdqAQGULde4b5eaiHHLsCc5QvREv7fuvP1MCE8lP5KH7gwlOJDTKtK1CmoMBbZW1PjKWAUc9RfIT18n2ixIPhA5B4_Z4SPb8v-xcwe-D-qdmlt3sRpQnqojMD3AunfILpm

This is how the rest of the lightning dragons looked,
wVWxqQ6S4dx5k-Vw2HhMtmhJaVLUt7zcCYAo-nzXPxJoCxOiZM9DHvtzeqdph84TfqwlEbZ4BSsBSMofNPwnbd4Qk_fQVh5Aq-iURRFL9nLPryhnVsLZQUeIABkliFLjyGILpX3x

Empress 13 continued her campaign onto a larger part of the world. She finished off her invasion of Payelenuff and moved onto Fisktratt, Hackiya, and the Duck City.
1Dw0KU7UZ_nJfpO64bC7TkYNCAXgZHj7u-KdOLj_WJEYWuB_CvBVl5sdyELqSQSyKLH2LNycNxxe9PlQZtb0jclf6Gq_qSs535ktsmN_h-kMBHUrgmvSf2wsiImIlNyeF8M57KUl

Aceland asked all Acelandic people living in the uninhabitated lands to get back as fast as possible to the closest safe lands, the southern lands of their ally Rivanaul, this measure was unfortunately too late. Since they had already been captured and enslaved by the Empress’ forces.

Drakia again decides to send letters to former Atlantropa, which is taken by Rivanaul because of the mysterious disappearance of their great leader.

Because of the denial of (former) Dutland, Drakia also decided to start focussing more on the southeastern wall, that is bording with (former) Dutland. When they heard the news from Empress 13 attacking almost the whole world, including Dutland, they realised that this wall was more important than anything.

Drakia feels like doing good for the folk, and starts building roads, hospitals and schools. The people are thankful to their government because of their decisions. But the government want to focus the most on building farms, since the grounds aren’t that fertile. Every available spot is made ready to start farming. Sea ports and boats are also being built to give the fishing industry a huge boost. You may think the government is very nice, but they are spending money without winning receiving the same amount.

Rivanaul has gone through a lot these last weeks. They gained 2 enormous new territories, which are San and Atlantropa. The people from these territories are confused and want explanations. Luckily for them, Celia, the queen of Atlantropa, promises them everyone will be safe and that everything is going to be OK.

The world is shaking, with all great nations involved. Except one nation, Antica called, hasn’t done a lot so far. Rumors start spreading that Antica is planning something, something big. After a long time of silence, the government officially promised their people that they will get involved more in things that are happening around the world.

Rivanaul saw Drakia improving their economy by building roads and gigantic farms. To keep the new territories happy, Celia copied Drakia in their plans. Huge farms are being built and roads are being constructed. To honor the former leaders of San and Atlantropa, queen Celia decides to build the biggest statues of the leaders the world has ever seen. The statue of the leader of San, will have a height of 38 meters. In Atlantropa, the statue will have a height of 44.5 meters, setting the world record for highest statue in the world.

Queen Elena sent out a letter to every land that accepted GTD's invitation. She told them that they should prepare their army because they were going to war.

They would surround Doctor 13 and her army. When all lands were ready, they would attack. They would have no mercy on anyone trying to protect the Doctor. After her army is dead, Prince Dunkelheit, Queen Celia, Cheete, Pay, Quet and Desdemona would go to the Doctor and defeat her. Properly this time.

As all armies of the world start marching, they're told to expect for anything to happen. Prince Dunkelheit leads to battle, and if anything threatens his army then he releases a part of his anger, stored from before his death. The more that's released, the more a piece of his soul is destroyed. As Dunkelheit realizes this, he finds out that this is his true superpower after all. Followed by his army of lightning dragons, they feel almost unbeatable.

All leading superpowers go their own separate way with a specific portion of an army (including the whole world's army) dedicated to fighting Doctor 13 their own direction. Getting to Doctor 13 will not be an easy task. Everyone's wrath slowly gets released. When people are threatened with their family's lives, they become a monster, one they never thought they had inside of them. It made everyone fight as strong as possible.

The forces of Rivanaul together with Gayland, Dubbia, Cinne and Ascaroni started their attack on the former Waterland and the Obbylands. Where they saw victory regardless of the hundreds of soldiers they had to leave behind, dead. Gayland sent a portion of its army on a special mission to liberate the islands of Fisktratt. In which they saw victory, the Empress hadn’t thought of the islands as a place of particular interests, which is why she had left an insufficient amount of undead to guard it. The army of Cinne, Dubbia and Askaroni marched toward Baclodesa. Where they met up with Baclodesa’s army and started their liberation of southern Swamibai together with Josher and Dragonax. In old Atlantropa, now Rivanaul, the panorama wasn’t very different. The army was ready to attack with everything it had to defeat this evil force. They started their campaign on the lands of former Dutland and parts of Payelenuff. Regardless of having a somewhat similar amount of soldiers than the Empress in those territories. If not less. They had something the Empress didn’t have: nothing. This was the battle of their lives, and they were fighting for everything they had. It was this or nothing, they had nothing left to lose. It’s either victory or death. The soldiers fiercely advanced through the Empress forces and successfully reclaimed control over this bit of land. Mainland Rivanaul re-organized their forces, and proceeded with their invasion of Hackiya, Fisktratt and Duck City. In the way the met up with the Fisktratt army, which had been hiding away waiting for Rivanaul to come. Celia told them “The time has come. Now we fight, put your heart in it. Think of your family, think of your wealth, think of your land. And if you’ve got nothing, think of yourself.” She shot a lightning into the sky and with this Rivanaul and Fisktratt’s forces ran into battle, slaughtering anyone in their way. The casualties were many, but they managed to recover Hackiya and Fisktratt. When they arrived to Duck City though, the situation was incredibly complicated. Empress 13 had concentrated most of her forces in this country, for she knew it was magical, and she had special interest in it. Rivanaul, Fisktratt and the newly rescued forces of Hackiya had to put a wait on their battle.

On the other side of the world, Antica, and the Sheepiet Resistance were packed and ready and had prepared the largest fleet of ships the world had ever seen. They quickly mobilized themselves onto Finly where all soldiers joined together into one army. The leader of Antica stood in a tall stone, and she said “Forget about your countries. You’re not from Antica, you’re not from the Sheepiet Resistance, you don’t come from Finly. You’re a citizen of the world, every single one of us. And we’re gonna fight as if we were all brothers. Our lives depend on this. It’s all or nothing. If you hurt, keep going, pain is only temporary. And it can be fixed. Now death, and destruction, that has no turning back. If you’re tired, keep running, if you feel like you can’t keep going, then don’t stop. If you’re bleeding, then keep bleeding. Mark the land with your blood sweat and tears. Let the planet know you left everything on the battleground. You get to choose wether this is the end, or just an obstacle.” And with this powerful speech, the army raged onto the lands of the Earth Kingdom. Successfully tearing through the Empress’ line of Defense. Along their way, they met up with many benders who joined the battle. With this powerful mixture of mortals and avatars they managed to regain control of the Earth Kingdom. The leader of Antica met up with the king,

“We’re far from done your majesty” She said “Just like how my soldiers have risked their lives to save your country. I expect you to give me your soldier’s lives to continue to fight, to fight for our planet.”

“Take them all, guide them as you must. Best of luck” He responded.

Across the sea, prince Dunkelheit was at the head of his army. One could say it was the most powerful army to have ever been assembled, easily more powerful than the Empress’ million undead. He marched, with the Silver Shield siblings next to him. Irradiating the mightiest aura of power and magic, they felt unbeatable, they were unbeatable. Behind them the united army of the nations of Aceland, Yosur, Budia, Mitgobla and Eclua. The prince commanded his dragons to unleash the first attack onto the Empress’ army, on northern Klompia. The dragons blasted every single camp and troop they saw from the air, leaving the land as a vast wasteland of death and destruction. He knew the forces of Klompia hadn’t been damaged by the dragon’s attacks, since they had formed a resistance on the frontier with Swamibai. The prince then divided the army into five, a portion for each sibling and one for himself. He gave everyone a portion of the land to attack and liberate, and then unleashed his army. “We’ve come to liberate, not to conquer!” He said to his people. “Don’t have mercy with anyone who dares defend the Empress. For this world is ours and not theirs, they don’t belong here. Let them know the power of the human race! We fight as an army, we fight as one. I know you come from many different places, but we’re all people here. We were all born, and will once die. For once you get to choose, when is it that you die. You’ve passed from being mortals to immortals. You have the power of death, you may decide. You either bail and let the entire world corrupt to death. Or you fight for life, and perpetuate your memory, forever.” The soldiers ran into battle, Pay and Quet led their armies to the Western part of Klompia. They liberated everything until the southern coasts. Quet then opened a passage on the sea, and commanded his army to march onto Klompia’s island. This took the Empress’ forces by surprise and they had no time to counter attack. Meanwhile on the eastern side of Klompia, Desdemona, Cheete and Dunkelheit were penetrating into the Empress’ forces. Until they met up with the Queen of Baclodesa and her allies, at southern Swamibai. They pushed north until they arrived to Mitgobla, and then they knew every single undead on the continent had been destroyed.

Queen Celia received a desperate letter from the leader of Antica. “We need your help, we’re surrounded by the undead you need to bring your army here and now!” Celia rapidly commanded her soldiers to sail onto the Uninhabited lands, and arrived to the southern part of it. Meanwhile, Aceland and the siblings were bringing their forces back together again, preparing for the final attack. They mobilized as far West as possible, to be ready to attack Hexadon as soon as Celia gave the signal.

One of Antica’s spies, which had been on the Uninhabited Lands came back to the Earth Kingdom with news. “Queen Celia! She’s here, she’s fighting off the undead at the Uninhabited Lands” This brought hope back to Antica’s people. Antica’s leader commanded to proceed with the attack, and they collided with Slater and Blocky’s forces. Both of these countries were somewhat underdeveloped. And their army was comprised of mortal humans only, so it wasn’t hard for Antica’s highly developed army to get through with ease. Then they reached the border with the Piggine Republic. By when they were there, Celia and her soldiers were at the other side, also at the frontier with the Piggine Republic. Celia sent a few spies onto the Piggine Republic and Cheaterium to deliver the message. The GTD was here, and they had surrounded the Empress’ forces. They just needed a distraction from the heart of their countries.

This sparked war and the people of Cheaterium and the Piggine republic, once mortal enemies fought together. They left aside their differences and fought as one army, they consolidated themselves as the Cheaterium Republic and gave everything they had to counter-attack the Empress. Making use of this distraction, both Antica and Rivanaul noticed the Empress had mobilized her troops onto the center of Cheaterium and the Piggine Republic. So it was time, both armies quickly marched inwards, and took by surprise the Empress’ forces. Which were being consumed from inside. When all three armies met, they delivered their last strike and had successfully killed the last remaining group of undeads still left outside of Hexadon. This was only a partial victory, the Empress might have lost the entirety of heir domains outside of Hexadon, but she still lived, and with that her immense necromantic power.

Celia asked her soldiers not to follow her, and alone in a horse, she went to the easternmost part of the Uninhabited lands. Where she then sat down, crossed legged and began to pray. She closed her eyes and saw the prince, and sparked him with her thought. The prince felt a strong ray touch his body, and knew it was time. He told the siblings, and grabbed onto Quet, they swam to Hexadon. Celia travelled in a boat to Hexadon, and was able to meet up with the prince and the siblings a few miles south of the coast of Hexadon. They looked at each other, worried.

“We’ve got no idea of what comes next. But we do know one thing, this so called Empress is evil and power hungry. Don’t let her twist your minds, she only wants to bring death and destruction” Celia said

“Think of the people that sacrificed themselves to bring you back to life. And for you Cheete, think of your people, the Duck City.” Said Prince Dunkelheit.

“Let’s do this” Desdemona screamed.

The prince signaled his dragons to come down, and he rode the main dragon. Each sibling and Celia rode a different one. And together, with their army of lightning bolt dragons, they charged into Hexadon. The island was full of extremely high, stone peaks. Dripping lava from the top. There were hundreds of undead everywhere, but they decided to fly over them and travel onto the heart of the island. And they found, the Empress’ death palace.
RvF3C2sXGDaS7rltVlgt3luaIjVAcOKmBHyH2N6r5iridUnjrL822_D03r74WTKJjO9sGyKq3SoA7F_jLTSxw200Kd7EUb_OnIKEVCIhUq6p5YT2KOW1hxYElSKZ0T4VNk0rpjF_

In the shape of a human, the palace resembled a human skeleton, with a crown on its head and a sword sliced right through it. The empress was hiding inside the skull, cowardly waiting for her defeat. Celia, the prince and the Siblings hopped down for their dragons and marched into battle. They attacked and killed every undead guarding the palace, ran through the corridors and made it onto the Empress’ throne room. They opened the door, and found her, half living half dead, sitting on the throne. Guarded by two, skeleton sabertooth with glowing blue eyes.
5fTwvgzQ-VNRRpE-jJZ7YqdsI_mB7wivDU60pbP_ONCQ8R7P7UuVO-KO0WoeG1mGLTn6rqOxjDk0A6KPjA9zyiKav-tKfR_noeso4-sEHfdIGKwEiMf7l_Rv0lSaqU_-EgqsG2L6

“At last you arrive” Said the Empress.
Celia looked at her with great anger “We’re not afraid of you. Come fight us, coward!”
“No no, I’ll let my dogs finish you off” She looked at her dogs and they charged onto Celia. Celia pointed at them with one of her hands, and shot a lightning right through them, turning their bones into ashes.
“You’re underestimating my power” Celia said.
“You’re only a weak Queen who claims to be powerful. You’re not even dead yet. You’re nothing. You can still die, I cannot” Said the Empress.
“I know more about the underworld than what you do, and one thing is for sure. Death is mandatory” Desdemona said with anger.
“Your greatest weakness was the thirst for power. And that’s ironic coming from me. Your weak mind has failed you.” Cheete said with a weak smile on his face.
“It’s about time you realize your power won’t last forever. You’re only a simple Empress who acquired so much power in so little time. Your mind cannot handle it, your soul cannot handle it, and you’re ready to collapse in any moment. For it is the weak who are in a perpetuated search for power. You’re only insecure about yourself. And feel like you have to prove you’re worthy to the entire world. Well you’re not, and your life ends here and it ends now.” Pay exclaimed.
“Stop it! Stop the lies, I am THE Empress. And you shall bow down to me or else!” She stood up and charged onto the six, with great anger. She punched the Prince on the chest, and sent him flying meters away.

Celia looked at him, with a worried face. And that was enough to make her rage go even further. Her hair started sparkling thunder, her eyes turned bright blue and she shot with the force of a thousand lightning strikes at the Empress. That barely left a scratch on her though.

The siblings then charged in, with their swords pointing at the Empress. She quickly maneuvered around them, and managed to hit Cheete with her foot. She sent him flying. Pay tried to stab her from behind but she quickly turned around and posed her palm on the way of the blade, causing it to bend. The empress then grabbed it and hit Pay on the head with it, leaving her unconcious. Quet climbed onto a stone and jumped down onto the empress, with his sword pointing downwards. The Empress grabbed a piece of stone from the ground with her mind and shot it to him. Desdemona used her devil-like power against the Empress, her body started to burn. And soon she was surrounded by flames, she charged onto the Empress but the empress simply moved around Desdemona, grabbed her by the waist, and threw her onto the ground. The Empress stopped for a second to catch a break, all of her foes were unconscious or unable to move. But before she could finish Desdemona off, Celia stood up and grabbed her knife. She stabbed Empress in the back, pushed the knife deep in she told her. “This is it you coward. You’ve been hiding behind the strength of your undead army for too long. And now you see defeat. This is for all the death and suffering you spread. I will make sure every rational mind learns about the horrible things you did. And forever remember you as history’s most perverse person. You deserve no rest, which is why I’m keeping you alive. And I will torture you for eternity. Even if you do eventually die, your memory shall never rest. For the world will remember you with anger. You will never see light again, instead you will have to get used to pain and suffering, for the rest of this world’s existence.”

Prince Dunkelheit paid a visit to Duck City, he told its leader he knows it's this place that caused his son's death. "The Anas platyrhynchos domesticus shall be defeated for once and for all. You killed my son and my grandson killed himself for me to return, here on earth. You will perish."

As Dunkelheit exclaimed that, he used all of his wrath to kill every single person that lived in Duck City, completely ending their existence, rendering their land to be under the control of Aceland, and the disappearance of the Anas platyrhynchos domesticus. With this, followed the Prince's death, and the resurrection of Horizon. The prosperity of the country finally resumed back to normal times. Sadly, Horizon's son is still dead, but is thanked and remembered by all of the citizens for the heroic actions he took, similarly to Prince Dunkelheit.

After the armies around the world heard the news about the Empress’ defeat they celebrated the victory for days straight. All of the liberated countries came to a conclusion, they only felt safe together, and they all decided to become one unified territory of the GTD alliance. For they felt safer under the GTD’s domain and leadership. And the world of CubeCraft, finally rested in peace. Never again did conflict arise.

J30Boij-4f8L88PODOX0yeSs5VcUieNpdabof-OzdoklOeiHBRiRy9Me_hH0wLTqmvGqdCn-vRFm6lz8aPUFpng0kqY9tINi23XMxDgxQZW8gsuDLSzJ3lqeEYRtmqMCoHKbLXFj

Huge congratulations to our winners! The Grand Theft Data alliance!

Thanks to everyone once again. This is it from us for now. Stay tuned for more Forum Games :D

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
Wow, it was a very long and fun game, thanks eli and kozi for making this incredible game, I know I don't participated a lot, but it was fun see every post, it's sad to see it's the end, thank you again ♡

Reactions: Kozi and Eli

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Wow.. just wow.. Thank you so much for hosting this. I can imagine this being so much work. You could've easily stopped after a month but you guys kept going, which is just amazing. Not only did you give yourself a place to use your creativity, but you also gave us a place. How are we going to attack? What should we do about a big threat to the world How do we improve our land?
I've lost my motivation and inspiration to write fantasy a long time ago, but this game gave me that again and I easily spend an entire day plotting and writing directives against Doc.

Thank you, truly thank you, for making such an amazing game. I can't wait to see what you have in store next. Perhaps I can start a win streak?

And another thank you for letting me kills the Empress ;D

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
^-^ thanks for the work you both did! It must’ve been time consuming, especially with school and other things next to it! I’m very sad that I couldn’t be that active ): I finally have time, but the game ended! I love how this first was a world map of everyone their likes and that it turned out in such an awesome game!

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom