Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
Hello, CubeCrafters!

I just realized I haven't made a proper introduction in the introduction threads lol.

This is Chief Aaron, and I've started using the amazing cube craft forums last month. I used to play cubecraft on Java Edition from around 2015-2016. Ever since I started playing Minecraft again on my ps4 Bedrock Edition in 2019, I got really back into playing MC to the point to where I decided to buy it from windows 10 on my laptop, and ever since April, I've joined back the cubecraft community and it was so nostalgic playing on this server again. I started off playing some EggWars getting used to Bedrock PvP, and cubecraft keeps on improving every time which is awesome. I like the fewer hackers, new gamemodes, and much more. After 5 months of playing in this new style of Minecraft, I have improved so much on bedrock pvp, I have over 1,000 Eggwar teams 4 of wins, 10k kills, I've broken 2k eggs, and so much more. Youtube and streaming started to appear more on cubecraft which has spiked my interest in doing cubecraft youtube related content. I start last Sunday (9/13/20) and I've gained over 70 subscribers and 900 views with only 3 videos. I want to thank everyone who helped support my channel. I am trying to get a goal of uploading 3 times a week during this corona and school time. I will make sure to keep on uploading more content! 😁😁😁 I usually upload EggWar montages w/ insane plays. Feel free to help support if you are interested

My Youtube: Chief Aaron

If you are interested in my YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJlMhedMgd2jPPe0m1Cfx1g

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
I
Minecraft 9_23_2020 7_08_07 PM.png

Reactions: 200IQ

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello, CubeCrafters!

I just realized I haven't made a proper introduction in the introduction threads lol.

This is Chief Aaron, and I've started using the amazing cube craft forums last month. I used to play cubecraft on Java Edition from around 2015-2016. Ever since I started playing Minecraft again on my ps4 Bedrock Edition in 2019, I got really back into playing MC to the point to where I decided to buy it from windows 10 on my laptop, and ever since April, I've joined back the cubecraft community and it was so nostalgic playing on this server again. I started off playing some EggWars getting used to Bedrock PvP, and cubecraft keeps on improving every time which is awesome. I like the fewer hackers, new gamemodes, and much more. After 5 months of playing in this new style of Minecraft, I have improved so much on bedrock pvp, I have over 1,000 Eggwar teams 4 of wins, 10k kills, I've broken 2k eggs, and so much more. Youtube and streaming started to appear more on cubecraft which has spiked my interest in doing cubecraft youtube related content. I start last Sunday (9/13/20) and I've gained over 70 subscribers and 900 views with only 3 videos. I want to thank everyone who helped support my channel. I am trying to get a goal of uploading 3 times a week during this corona and school time. I will make sure to keep on uploading more content! 😁😁😁 I usually upload EggWar montages w/ insane plays. Feel free to help support if you are interested

If you are interested in my YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJlMhedMgd2jPPe0m1Cfx1g

Hey. welcome to the forums, glad to see you here!

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hello, CubeCrafters!

Welcome to the forums! Want to make a video together? I also have a Youtube channel!

Reactions: ChiefAaron
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom