Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
Hello, CubeCrafters!

I just realized I haven't made a proper introduction in the introduction threads lol.

This is Chief Aaron, and I've started using the amazing cube craft forums last month. I used to play cubecraft on Java Edition from around 2015-2016. Ever since I started playing Minecraft again on my ps4 Bedrock Edition in 2019, I got really back into playing MC to the point to where I decided to buy it from windows 10 on my laptop, and ever since April, I've joined back the cubecraft community and it was so nostalgic playing on this server again. I started off playing some EggWars getting used to Bedrock PvP, and cubecraft keeps on improving every time which is awesome. I like the fewer hackers, new gamemodes, and much more. After 5 months of playing in this new style of Minecraft, I have improved so much on bedrock pvp, I have over 1,000 Eggwar teams 4 of wins, 10k kills, I've broken 2k eggs, and so much more. Youtube and streaming started to appear more on cubecraft which has spiked my interest in doing cubecraft youtube related content. I start last Sunday (9/13/20) and I've gained over 70 subscribers and 900 views with only 3 videos. I want to thank everyone who helped support my channel. I am trying to get a goal of uploading 3 times a week during this corona and school time. I will make sure to keep on uploading more content! 😁😁😁 I usually upload EggWar montages w/ insane plays. Feel free to help support if you are interested

My Youtube: Chief Aaron

If you are interested in my YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJlMhedMgd2jPPe0m1Cfx1g

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
I
Minecraft 9_23_2020 7_08_07 PM.png

Reactions: 200IQ

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello, CubeCrafters!

I just realized I haven't made a proper introduction in the introduction threads lol.

This is Chief Aaron, and I've started using the amazing cube craft forums last month. I used to play cubecraft on Java Edition from around 2015-2016. Ever since I started playing Minecraft again on my ps4 Bedrock Edition in 2019, I got really back into playing MC to the point to where I decided to buy it from windows 10 on my laptop, and ever since April, I've joined back the cubecraft community and it was so nostalgic playing on this server again. I started off playing some EggWars getting used to Bedrock PvP, and cubecraft keeps on improving every time which is awesome. I like the fewer hackers, new gamemodes, and much more. After 5 months of playing in this new style of Minecraft, I have improved so much on bedrock pvp, I have over 1,000 Eggwar teams 4 of wins, 10k kills, I've broken 2k eggs, and so much more. Youtube and streaming started to appear more on cubecraft which has spiked my interest in doing cubecraft youtube related content. I start last Sunday (9/13/20) and I've gained over 70 subscribers and 900 views with only 3 videos. I want to thank everyone who helped support my channel. I am trying to get a goal of uploading 3 times a week during this corona and school time. I will make sure to keep on uploading more content! 😁😁😁 I usually upload EggWar montages w/ insane plays. Feel free to help support if you are interested

If you are interested in my YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJlMhedMgd2jPPe0m1Cfx1g

Hey. welcome to the forums, glad to see you here!

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hello, CubeCrafters!

Welcome to the forums! Want to make a video together? I also have a Youtube channel!

Reactions: ChiefAaron
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Siftenly's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Siftenly's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom