Not open for further replies.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
chances are Frill is going to die imo.We seen the future and he isn't in it, and on top of that he drank a coffee handed from "Dual" when no one ordered them to make said coffee. Not only has it been shown that Dual is constantly good and professional not even willing to eat next to Sena because it's improper but they are even shown to have great memory. Remembering when Sena was sick but also the exact stuff they fed her on that day. My guess is Frill is getting poisoned by someone trying to frame Dual or Dual themselves want to kill Frill for some reason. It could also be the opposite and that Frill himself is just lying about it lol. As for Maverick I have no idea who killed him. Considering how no one (I think) on the members match that girl description which make me think it's an enemy of cubecraft that killed him and not an ally. Probably someone who also looking for the egg. She probably going to be a boss in the global games.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
CHAPTER 1 SNEAK PEEK ‼️🤯🤯🤯

WEE WOO 🚨 WEE WOO 🚨

1701533966221.png

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Y'all

Chapter 1 has been finished! 🎉

This marks the official start of the storyline, stay tuned for future releases!

I hope you enjoyed, and thank you so much for reading 💜

to those who wants to be a part of the story as a character, you could sign up here ✨

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Y'all

to those who wants to be a part of the story as a character, you could sign up here ✨
Welp I know what I'm doing tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: Centuria

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Y'all

Absolutely amazing so far! Can't wait to see what you'll come up with for the rest of the story. I'll excitedly be awaiting the next chapter c:

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Y'all

Really well made! Can't wait to read more!

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
This was meant to be a post on the profile of @Desiderata but it was too long.

Oh god, it's been a long time. There was a main plot to Magic and Mayhem, about an Evil wizard calls the Conjurer trying to take over the three worlds of Magic and Mayhem. The three worlds were Quintenia, Alunore and Yhornheim. Quintenia was home to the Quintenians (Humans) and the common enemy of the region was the Axolandl. Quintenia also served as the hub world.

Alunore was home to the fayen, who were like elves with antlers. It was also home to the Nyms (Dragon people) I believe, who didn't speak the same language as us, so we couldn't understand them. The common enemies of Alunore were the Motts and the frostoises.

Yhornheim was home to the dwarves, as well as the wurrgs. The wurggs are orcs who we also couldn't speak to. The common enemies were the Earth Golems and the Fire Sentries.

The main plot in Yhornheim centered around the dwarven king, as you had to complete many of his tasks. I forgot his name though. In Alunore, you had to traverse a massive library, while completing quests for the Fayen village. In Quintenia, there were loads of smaller side quests.

I played a lot of Magic and Mayhem. I got all major armour sets maxed. I also got level 100 fire and water wands and the rest were over level 75.

You can find out more about Magic and Mayhem Here.

My favourite character from Magic and Mayhem wasn't originally from Magic and Mayhem though. He was from the previous spring RPG.

I'm talking about the Evil Bunny, he was the main villain of the spring RPG, but after being defeated in an epic boss battle in the Spring RPG. He seetled down as a grass salesman in Alunore. He sold grass potions, which were 75k gold if I remember correctly. Despite them being almost useless. They made an official Cubecraft Evil Bunny Twitter account. Which can be found Here. He was a pretty great character, and was my favourite in both RPGs. So if I were to include any character from the RPGs, it would be him.

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
Alunore was home to the fayen, who were like elves with antlers. It was also home to the Nyms (Dragon people) I believe, who didn't speak the same language as us, so we couldn't understand them. The common enemies of Alunore were the Motts and the frostoises.

Yhornheim was home to the dwarves, as well as the wurrgs. The wurggs are orcs who we also couldn't speak to. The common enemies were the Earth Golems and the Fire Sentries.

I'm talking about the Evil Bunny, he was the main villain of the spring RPG, but after being defeated in an epic boss battle in the Spring RPG. He seetled down as a grass salesman in Alunore. He sold grass potions, which were 75k gold if I remember correctly. Despite them being almost useless. They made an official Cubecraft Evil Bunny Twitter account. Which can be found Here. He was a pretty great character, and was my favourite in both RPGs. So if I were to include any character from the RPGs, it would be him.
The Nyms were in Yhornheim and the Wurgs were in Alunore, but other than that great description! Having the Evil Bunny in this story would be so funny, though having him back in CubeCraft would be even better! 🥺

Around 6 months ago I was in the process of writing an entire fan story and characters based around Magic & Mayhem, but I ended up cancelling the project. But I'm sure other talented writers could create some fun things from it, so I'm very excited that some M&M content might make it in to this! 👀

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Alright while this thread is super active I'm going to leak chapter 2 title lol

chapter 2 is titled Hyperbolic Hellscape, which as a dragon ball fan gives me a different impression than it probably should. It probably just a references to the minerware simulator or maybe a nightmare the main character has from using the brush. Edit: I guess it also possible for the backrooms to fit the description as well.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Alright while this thread is super active I'm going to leak chapter 2 title lol

chapter 2 is titled Hyperbolic Hellscape, which as a dragon ball fan gives me a different impression than it probably should. It probably just a references to the minerware simulator or maybe a nightmare the main character has from using the brush.
quite far from intended 👀

hyperbolic came from non-euclidean geometry, now it's up to you how to speculate the events that will unfold in the next chapter

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Basketman's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONAS

what would a matriox message be without some chat gpt??

1715267947575.png
Amazinq wrote on Basketman's profile.
happy birthday
ToonBer wrote on Basketman's profile.
ne gelukkige
SpringWarz wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom