Flimsychip

Jan 5, 2024
Australia
View attachment 228272

Genuinely though sorry, you can take over this month if you want

Welcome all to Cubecraft
Hunger Games March 2024!

ā€¢What is this?

- It's a RNG-simulator based upon the original series, following a cruel, but hilarious and tricky spectacle.

- There is no gameplay involved, just sit back and relax (and watch your companions getting slaughtered)

- It's been known throughout the lifespan of the forums as a real community classic Forum Game. (Previous edition in January '2024)

- There's no in-game reward bound to this Forum Game. It's purely for entertainment and eternal glory.

Make sure to check it out every day (or when you have time). So you can view results on what happened that day and night. There will be a total of 12 districts, and each district has 2 players in it. If you want an idea for what this game is, you can find an example here:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/sign-up-cubecraft-hunger-games-ā„%EF%B8%8Fjanuary-2024-editionā„%EF%B8%8F.359115/

ā€¢How to participate?

-Submit the username you wish to go by, if you don't I'll just use your forum name.

-Mention the district you want to be in (1-12)(could be more depending on how many people want to join) and with whom or by yourself.

-Tag the person you want to team up with. Your teammate will have to send an affirmation āœ… .

-if you want a custom profile picture for the games then post it in with your submission or else I'll just use your profile picture

-After the sign-up has been completed, you'll be able to view the Forum Game play itself here:
ā†“

(To be added)

Current members
District 1: @š‘·š‘¹š‘¶ š‘¾š‘°š‘µš‘µš‘Øš‘Øš‘¹ and @LightningPro
District 2: @AnolTongi and @asqsk
District 3: @Loskol and @Dreamer
District 4: @Desiderata and @caraMel
District 5: @Lyriie and @Roxrock
District 6:@Hoshi and @Blom
District 7: @CrystalLegend01 and @Tripleee
District 8: @JustNathie and @Thjis
District 9: @Xi1m and @TheOrderOfSapphire
District 10: @Catss and @Frontlane
District 11: @Dualninja and @Casualpoalrbear
District 12: @Kazwa and @Evaluatiefout
District 13: ??????
District 14: @Nightmare and @Aratic
District 15: @Xalibur and @Powerofbeds
District 16: @4Moonlightt and @LoveAndMafia
District 18: @Pineapple and @ssunsett
District 19: @Cube Nerd and ????

(I stole this format from @Pineapple who stole this format from @ToonBer so thank these wonderful people, I just learned how to colour text for the first time lol?

I'll be using a new hunger games simulator made by Simublast because it's easier to upload photos (and I think you can add infinite people) so I'll be using that.

May the odds be in your favor and all that.
FlimsyChip5919 any district

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom