Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome all to Cubecraft
Hunger Games March 2024!

ā€¢What is this?

- It's a RNG-simulator based upon the original series, following a cruel, but hilarious and tricky spectacle.

- There is no gameplay involved, just sit back and relax (and watch your companions getting slaughtered)

- It's been known throughout the lifespan of the forums as a real community classic Forum Game. (Previous edition in January '2024)

- There's no in-game reward bound to this Forum Game. It's purely for entertainment and eternal glory.

Make sure to check it out every day (or when you have time). So you can view results on what happened that day and night. There will be a total of 12 districts, and each district has 2 players in it. If you want an idea for what this game is, you can find an example here:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/sign-up-cubecraft-hunger-games-ā„%EF%B8%8Fjanuary-2024-editionā„%EF%B8%8F.359115/

ā€¢How to participate?

-Submit the username you wish to go by, if you don't I'll just use your forum name.

-Mention the district you want to be in (1-12)(could be more depending on how many people want to join) and with whom or by yourself.

-Tag the person you want to team up with. Your teammate will have to send an affirmation āœ… .

-if you want a custom profile picture for the games then post it in with your submission or else I'll just use your profile picture

-After the sign-up has been completed, you'll be able to view the Forum Game play itself here:
ā†“

(To be added)

Current members
District 1: @š‘·š‘¹š‘¶ š‘¾š‘°š‘µš‘µš‘Øš‘Øš‘¹ and @LightningPro
District 2: @AnolTongi and @asqsk
District 3: @Loskol and @Dreamer
District 4: @Desiderata and @caraMel
District 5: @Lyriie and @Roxrock
District 6:@Hoshi and @Blom
District 7: @CrystalLegend01 and @Tripleee
District 8: @JustNathie and @Thjis
District 9: @Xi1m and @TheOrderOfSapphire
District 10: @Catss and @Frontlane
District 11: @Dualninja and @Casualpoalrbear
District 12: @Kazwa and @Evaluatiefout
District 13: ??????
District 14: @Nightmare and @Aratic
District 15: @Xalibur and @Powerofbeds
District 16: @4Moonlightt and @LoveAndMafia
District 18: @Pineapple and @ssunsett
District 19: @Cube Nerd and ????
District 20: @Flimsychip and @Mintypie231

(I stole this format from @Pineapple who stole this format from @ToonBer so thank these wonderful people, I just learned how to colour text for the first time lol?

I'll be using a new hunger games simulator made by Simublast because it's easier to upload photos (and I think you can add infinite people) so I'll be using that.

May the odds be in your favor and all that.

Last edited:

ToonBer

Moderator šŸ°
Team CubeCraft
šŸ”Ø Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
šŸ¤”
1710280088429.png

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
AlgƩrie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome all to Cubecraft
Hunger Games March 2024!

ā€¢What is this?

- It's a RNG-simulator based upon the original series, following a cruel, but hilarious and tricky spectacle.

- There is no gameplay involved, just sit back and relax (and watch your companions getting slaughtered)

- It's been known throughout the lifespan of the forums as a real community classic Forum Game. (Previous edition in January '2024)

- There's no in-game reward bound to this Forum Game. It's purely for entertainment and eternal glory.

Make sure to check it out every day (or when you have time). So you can view results on what happened that day and night. There will be a total of 12 districts, and each district has 2 players in it. If you want an idea for what this game is, you can find an example here:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/sign-up-cubecraft-hunger-games-ā„%EF%B8%8Fjanuary-2024-editionā„%EF%B8%8F.359115/

ā€¢How to participate?

-Submit the username you wish to go by, if you don't I'll just use your forum name.

-Mention the district you want to be in (1-12)(could be more depending on how many people want to join) and with whom or by yourself.

-Tag the person you want to team up with. Your teammate will have to send an affirmation āœ… .

-if you want a custom profile picture for the games then post it in with your submission or else I'll just use your profile picture

-After the sign-up has been completed, you'll be able to view the Forum Game play itself here:
ā†“

(To be added)

Current members
District 1: @Pro Winnar @LightningPro
District 2:
District 3:
District 4:
District 5:
District 6:
District 7:
District 8:
District 9:
District 10:
District 11:
District 12:

(I stole this format from @Pineapple who stole this format from @ToonBer so thank these wonderful people, I just learned how to colour text for the first time lol?

I'll be using a new hunger games simulator made by Simublast because it's easier to upload photos (and I think you can add infinite people) so I'll be using that.

May the odds be in your favor and all that.
Wow that is not expected from you and you dont know how to color name and you have been here for a long time ago šŸ¤šŸ˜­and the same for me i have like two week i learn how to color text

And good luck to everyone

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Wow that is not expected from you and you dont know how to color name and you have been here for a long time ago šŸ¤šŸ˜­and the same for me i have like two week i learn how to color text

And good luck to everyone
Do you want to be added dude and if so anyone you want to partner with and any district you want to be in?

• Love
Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom