Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
FFA should receive and update in which you can only play it if you have 3 hours combined playtime in any modes.
Benefits:
- Will make it more painful for hackers to account hop as soon as they get banned, 3 hours is not a long time for a regular player but for a hacker to make 1 alt account, this would be painful.
- Reduce the amount of hackers in FFA.
- Make ffa a more desired gamemode for new players.

Alternative:
Players could require VIP 3 or higher to play FFA, similar to Skywars Chaos mode, this means multi-accounters would have to purchase a rank or cosmetic anytime they want to bypass a banned alt.

human being

Jan 23, 2022
although i do feel like the issue of hackers in ffa should be fixed somehow i don't agree with these methods because the first method unfairly bans anyone new to the server who might want to legitimately play ffa and the second method just completely kills a huge chunk of ffa's playerbase

arriec

Jun 12, 2023
I think it's very good that you're considering options to fix the current issues with FFA. I believe cubecraft, and for that matter other minecraft servers as well, do well in not making products that are pay-to-win or even pay-to-play. I understand this is the case with Skywars Chaos but I don't believe implementing a similar system for FFA would be the most optimal solution. I believe gamemodes should be accessible for new players as most of them are legit players just trying to have a good time. Restricting the gamemodes they can play just because other people decide to break the rules, doesn't seem right to me.

Right now I can't see a perfect solution for the 'hacker problem'. Improving the anti-cheat would go a long way but this takes time and even then, cheat clients are always evolving so hackers will always remain a thing especially in gamemodes like FFA.

Reactions: JustNathie

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
FFA should receive and update in which you can only play it if you have 3 hours combined playtime in any modes.
Benefits:
- Will make it more painful for hackers to account hop as soon as they get banned, 3 hours is not a long time for a regular player but for a hacker to make 1 alt account, this would be painful.

Alternative:
Players could require VIP 3 or higher to play FFA, similar to Skywars Chaos mode, this means multi-accounters would have to purchase a rank or cosmetic anytime they want to bypass a banned alt.
Having to get VIP 3 means pay to play which reminds me of pickle paradise. Although I think it's a good idea with the 3 hours in all the gamemodes.

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Having to get VIP 3 means pay to play which reminds me of pickle paradise. Although I think it's a good idea with the 3 hours in all the gamemodes.
second idea was just an alternative, vip 3 can be acquired for free using my free minecoins thread anyways, just takes a bit of time, i was just putting some alternative ways cubecraft could combat the cheaters.

3rap

May 6, 2023
Bahrain
Benefits:

Alternative:
👍🏻

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Benefits:

Alternative:
If you want to require VIP lvl 3 for FFA there will be much less people playing FFA bc there are also many people who don't have VIP lvl 3.

Reactions: WorriedSkate940
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom