Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxxe

Member
Jun 4, 2025
4
4
9
18
Hello cubecraft staff!

Can you please consider bringing back maps like mayan and sanctuary, the whole java community wants them back and are actively asking for it, it is on cubecraft bedrock but not java.

The java FFA community is big and it needs bigger maps as well and bigger limits like 60 players a map

Things like this will make the JAVA FFA community bigger and happier since they been asking for such updates for a long time!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
Top Bottom