Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
FFA should receive and update in which you can only play it if you have 3 hours combined playtime in any modes.
Benefits:
- Will make it more painful for hackers to account hop as soon as they get banned, 3 hours is not a long time for a regular player but for a hacker to make 1 alt account, this would be painful.
- Reduce the amount of hackers in FFA.
- Make ffa a more desired gamemode for new players.

Alternative:
Players could require VIP 3 or higher to play FFA, similar to Skywars Chaos mode, this means multi-accounters would have to purchase a rank or cosmetic anytime they want to bypass a banned alt.

human being

Jan 23, 2022
although i do feel like the issue of hackers in ffa should be fixed somehow i don't agree with these methods because the first method unfairly bans anyone new to the server who might want to legitimately play ffa and the second method just completely kills a huge chunk of ffa's playerbase

arriec

Jun 12, 2023
I think it's very good that you're considering options to fix the current issues with FFA. I believe cubecraft, and for that matter other minecraft servers as well, do well in not making products that are pay-to-win or even pay-to-play. I understand this is the case with Skywars Chaos but I don't believe implementing a similar system for FFA would be the most optimal solution. I believe gamemodes should be accessible for new players as most of them are legit players just trying to have a good time. Restricting the gamemodes they can play just because other people decide to break the rules, doesn't seem right to me.

Right now I can't see a perfect solution for the 'hacker problem'. Improving the anti-cheat would go a long way but this takes time and even then, cheat clients are always evolving so hackers will always remain a thing especially in gamemodes like FFA.

Reactions: JustNathie

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
FFA should receive and update in which you can only play it if you have 3 hours combined playtime in any modes.
Benefits:
- Will make it more painful for hackers to account hop as soon as they get banned, 3 hours is not a long time for a regular player but for a hacker to make 1 alt account, this would be painful.

Alternative:
Players could require VIP 3 or higher to play FFA, similar to Skywars Chaos mode, this means multi-accounters would have to purchase a rank or cosmetic anytime they want to bypass a banned alt.
Having to get VIP 3 means pay to play which reminds me of pickle paradise. Although I think it's a good idea with the 3 hours in all the gamemodes.

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Having to get VIP 3 means pay to play which reminds me of pickle paradise. Although I think it's a good idea with the 3 hours in all the gamemodes.
second idea was just an alternative, vip 3 can be acquired for free using my free minecoins thread anyways, just takes a bit of time, i was just putting some alternative ways cubecraft could combat the cheaters.

3rap

May 6, 2023
Bahrain
Benefits:

Alternative:
👍🏻

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Benefits:

Alternative:
If you want to require VIP lvl 3 for FFA there will be much less people playing FFA bc there are also many people who don't have VIP lvl 3.

Reactions: WorriedSkate940
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom