Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Swagadier

Aug 7, 2016
Your in game name: Swagadier
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 9
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc):I do have Opti-fine so I can be a good lookout, or Raider.
How much time will you be online every day/week: My parents are divorced and I still have to eat dinner so, maybe an hour to a hour and a half a day.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): I have Skype but I don't have TeamSpeak
TimeZone (in GMT please): My timezone is EST so it is 10:30 so right now it is 5:30 where you are :)
Rank: (Doesn't really matter) I am a regular old Stone Member
Anything else you want to add?: I appreciate your existence!

Last edited:

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Your in game name: AboodPlyaz
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: I would say 8-9 if i get extremely mad or something (rarely happens) i might leave but i won't do any destructive things and i will only take my stuff and leave
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): I am more of a Base builder and Money-Maker, i cannot cannon but i can find raids, i have a minimap to find sky bases, i recently installed schematica
How much time will you be online every day/week: I cannot guarantee but it depends if i am bored or not, if i am bored maybe 10 minutes if i am enjoying myself maybe 4 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Only have access to skype, i could install Teamspeak if it is preferred
Timezone (in GMT please): Middle East/ Abu Dhabi/ Al Ain (A.K.A Dubai) GMT 4:00+
Anything else you want to add?: No not at the moment but maybe the fact i am new to Cubecraft Factions and would love to try it out :D
if there is anything else i should add i will edit my post

Last edited:

pieconsumer

May 12, 2016
i didn't get in... oh well i'm just going to have to be happy with destroying every base you build and killing you every time you try to pvp :P

S41F

Jul 7, 2016
Your in game name: S41f
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: solid 7
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): money maker/raider.
How much time will you be online every day/week: 2/day 9/week
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip):yes tell me if you would like my ts
TimeZone (in GMT please):GMT+1 British Summer Time
Anything else you want to add?: i have had a lot of experience in smaller faction servers such as empire legacy. i was the owner of the strongest faction but then i moved on as it was becoming a really bad addiction. i don't really mind what i do i am a well rounded player i can farm xp, farm money, raid others. i really hope you accept this thats all i can say

Good luck on your application! :)

Amanso

Your in game name: Amanso
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?:
To Be Honest 7, Am Not That WAW At Factions :D May Miss Up A Thing ( Will Never Happen )
What type of factions player are you?: All, Especially Base-Building & Base-Decoration .
How much time will you be online every day/week: Because Of School ( I Hate School :( ) Almost Everyday 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM
Do you have access to TeamSpeak: YES!! :O But I don't use it a lot :p
Time Zone: GMT 4-00+ Dubai / United Arab Emirates
:Gold: :cool:
Anything else you want to add?: No, But If You Have Any Questions Feel Free To Start A Conversation With Meh! ;)

-Amanso :)

Last edited:

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
Your in game name: Zrathex
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 69
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): Base-Building and Raiding. PS: My base building skills are 69mill better then Alex :p
How much time will you be online every day/week: Highly depends on the test I have on school, but most likely everyday (4+ Hours).
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): I do.
TimeZone (in GMT please): +1 GMT
Anything else you want to add?: I am professional :3

N

Nikboo

Your in game name: Nikoshka
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 10
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): I've never really played factions but I would love to join your faction and help with whatever you would like me to do and learn what to do in factions :).
How much time will you be online every day/week: Around 30 minutes every day.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Yes
TimeZone (in GMT please): GMT + 0
Rank: (Doesn't really matter): Gold. Hoping to upgrade to diamond tomorrow.
Anything else you want to add?: I know I have never played factions before, but I would love to join and learn what to do in factions. Anyways, I hope you accept me :).

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
Your in game name: Mkill14
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 9 im not a mean person
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): raiding i like to pvp and i dont like to grind stuff
How much time will you be online every day/week: i come on every day from 4 hours a day to 10
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): no but i can get it
TimeZone (in GMT please):gmt -6 US,TX
Anything else you want to add?: I can be a huge help in fights and i also want to challenge alex yay!

TBNRstone

Jun 25, 2016
Sounds cool! :D I only do CosmicPVP factions though... for Personal reasons...

Rainbowaffelz

Aug 10, 2016
Waffeland
corgiorgy.com
Your in game name: Nicole1503
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): Farming/grinding pretty much what ever u need me to do
How much time will you be online every day/week: about 5 hours More on the weekends
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Sadly no :(
TimeZone (in GMT please):
GMT-5
Anything else you want to add?: Nope :D

Last edited:

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Your in game name: TheFastBowler
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): Money Maker
How much time will you be online every day/week: 1-3 Hours every day (weekdays) 5-8 (weekends)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Yes, I have TeamSpeak
TimeZone (in GMT please): GMT +5:30: Timezone is called IST
Anything else you want to add?: I love playing on CubeCraft. I feel I can be a trustworthy member and I like earning money by mining, and grinding in factions. 1.9 Factions is a whole new thing and I would love to be a part of it. I have school and I practice cricket but I can usually still come online everyday.

Last edited:

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I'm 1212hawks_
I'm very trustworthy.
I'm a pvper, Leader, Planner and organizer.
I'm very active on cubecraft so About 2 hours a day
Also, I do have team speak.
My timezone is pacific
I sadly have no rank :(.
I'd love to be in your faction because I can really help the faction is plans, organizing etc.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom