Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
AdjustSan , 9.5 - i may slip up here and there but never on purpose , im a raider , was in a big faction on prestons and woofles factions server , no mike - sorry , about 6 hours a day - sundays about 11 , gmt - untited kingdom , obbie rank , im a decent pvper as u may know :) and will put alot of time and effort into this faction , thanks:)

Mama Serk

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2014
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
www.youtube.com
Your in game name: SerketSyndrome
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 420
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): base-building and raiding, though I'm still working to be good at both
How much time will you be online every day/week: I should have 3-4 hours of free time everyday and I'll put at least an hour in everyday when I can
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Yep
TimeZone (in GMT please): GMT -5
Anything else you want to add?: Alex if u don't put me in ur faction I will single-handedly destroy and raid your base with a wooden shovel. Also I will be ur best friend forever if u let me in.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Your in game name: SerketSyndrome
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 420
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): base-building and raiding, though I'm still working to be good at both
How much time will you be online every day/week: I should have 3-4 hours of free time everyday and I'll put at least an hour in everyday when I can
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Yep
TimeZone (in GMT please): GMT -5
Anything else you want to add?: Alex if u don't put me in ur faction I will single-handedly destroy and raid your base with a wooden shovel. Also I will be ur best friend forever if u let me in.
Oh my... A shovel...
Run guys she's serious!
Also she appeareantly can be trust as the same level of Weed...
._.

Reactions: HackersDontWin

xLeonardo

Aug 22, 2016
Your in game name: Keep_Sm1ling
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 8, I'm not rating myself a 10/10, because it makes me look like a scumbag.
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): Raider and money maker, I can mine ores and I'm pretty good at pvp if I say it myself.
How much time will you be online every day/week: Mon-Fri: 1 hour saturday and sunday: 4-5 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): No, I do have skype though.
TimeZone (in GMT please): +2 (the Netherlands, Europe)
Anything else you want to add?: 10000 kills team skywars, I can speak multiple languages, including Dutch and English. I have skype, so you can make contact easily of you need my for something, I often play HCF and was in the clan 'scumbags' with Vallerion and LacroneTR, so I do have experience. I played a couple of maps on MineHQ, I killed 5 team Green members and lolitsalex (like that's some archievement jk).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom