Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Swagadier

Aug 7, 2016
Your in game name: Swagadier
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 9
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc):I do have Opti-fine so I can be a good lookout, or Raider.
How much time will you be online every day/week: My parents are divorced and I still have to eat dinner so, maybe an hour to a hour and a half a day.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): I have Skype but I don't have TeamSpeak
TimeZone (in GMT please): My timezone is EST so it is 10:30 so right now it is 5:30 where you are :)
Rank: (Doesn't really matter) I am a regular old Stone Member
Anything else you want to add?: I appreciate your existence!

Last edited:

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Your in game name: AboodPlyaz
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: I would say 8-9 if i get extremely mad or something (rarely happens) i might leave but i won't do any destructive things and i will only take my stuff and leave
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): I am more of a Base builder and Money-Maker, i cannot cannon but i can find raids, i have a minimap to find sky bases, i recently installed schematica
How much time will you be online every day/week: I cannot guarantee but it depends if i am bored or not, if i am bored maybe 10 minutes if i am enjoying myself maybe 4 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Only have access to skype, i could install Teamspeak if it is preferred
Timezone (in GMT please): Middle East/ Abu Dhabi/ Al Ain (A.K.A Dubai) GMT 4:00+
Anything else you want to add?: No not at the moment but maybe the fact i am new to Cubecraft Factions and would love to try it out :D
if there is anything else i should add i will edit my post

Last edited:

pieconsumer

May 12, 2016
i didn't get in... oh well i'm just going to have to be happy with destroying every base you build and killing you every time you try to pvp :P

S41F

Jul 7, 2016
Your in game name: S41f
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: solid 7
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): money maker/raider.
How much time will you be online every day/week: 2/day 9/week
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip):yes tell me if you would like my ts
TimeZone (in GMT please):GMT+1 British Summer Time
Anything else you want to add?: i have had a lot of experience in smaller faction servers such as empire legacy. i was the owner of the strongest faction but then i moved on as it was becoming a really bad addiction. i don't really mind what i do i am a well rounded player i can farm xp, farm money, raid others. i really hope you accept this thats all i can say

Good luck on your application! :)

Amanso

Your in game name: Amanso
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?:
To Be Honest 7, Am Not That WAW At Factions :D May Miss Up A Thing ( Will Never Happen )
What type of factions player are you?: All, Especially Base-Building & Base-Decoration .
How much time will you be online every day/week: Because Of School ( I Hate School :( ) Almost Everyday 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM
Do you have access to TeamSpeak: YES!! :O But I don't use it a lot :p
Time Zone: GMT 4-00+ Dubai / United Arab Emirates
:Gold: :cool:
Anything else you want to add?: No, But If You Have Any Questions Feel Free To Start A Conversation With Meh! ;)

-Amanso :)

Last edited:

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
Your in game name: Zrathex
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 69
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): Base-Building and Raiding. PS: My base building skills are 69mill better then Alex :p
How much time will you be online every day/week: Highly depends on the test I have on school, but most likely everyday (4+ Hours).
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): I do.
TimeZone (in GMT please): +1 GMT
Anything else you want to add?: I am professional :3

N

Nikboo

Your in game name: Nikoshka
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 10
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): I've never really played factions but I would love to join your faction and help with whatever you would like me to do and learn what to do in factions :).
How much time will you be online every day/week: Around 30 minutes every day.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Yes
TimeZone (in GMT please): GMT + 0
Rank: (Doesn't really matter): Gold. Hoping to upgrade to diamond tomorrow.
Anything else you want to add?: I know I have never played factions before, but I would love to join and learn what to do in factions. Anyways, I hope you accept me :).

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
Your in game name: Mkill14
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 9 im not a mean person
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): raiding i like to pvp and i dont like to grind stuff
How much time will you be online every day/week: i come on every day from 4 hours a day to 10
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): no but i can get it
TimeZone (in GMT please):gmt -6 US,TX
Anything else you want to add?: I can be a huge help in fights and i also want to challenge alex yay!

TBNRstone

Jun 25, 2016
Sounds cool! :D I only do CosmicPVP factions though... for Personal reasons...

Rainbowaffelz

Aug 10, 2016
Waffeland
corgiorgy.com
Your in game name: Nicole1503
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): Farming/grinding pretty much what ever u need me to do
How much time will you be online every day/week: about 5 hours More on the weekends
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Sadly no :(
TimeZone (in GMT please):
GMT-5
Anything else you want to add?: Nope :D

Last edited:

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Your in game name: TheFastBowler
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): Money Maker
How much time will you be online every day/week: 1-3 Hours every day (weekdays) 5-8 (weekends)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Yes, I have TeamSpeak
TimeZone (in GMT please): GMT +5:30: Timezone is called IST
Anything else you want to add?: I love playing on CubeCraft. I feel I can be a trustworthy member and I like earning money by mining, and grinding in factions. 1.9 Factions is a whole new thing and I would love to be a part of it. I have school and I practice cricket but I can usually still come online everyday.

Last edited:

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I'm 1212hawks_
I'm very trustworthy.
I'm a pvper, Leader, Planner and organizer.
I'm very active on cubecraft so About 2 hours a day
Also, I do have team speak.
My timezone is pacific
I sadly have no rank :(.
I'd love to be in your faction because I can really help the faction is plans, organizing etc.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom