Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Your in game name: LilNugget
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 10.
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): Money maker. I am decent at pvp.
How much time will you be online every day/week: Can't give a direct ammount. Atleast 20-30hours.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Yes.
TimeZone (in GMT please): CT (Central) I am A GMT noob.
Anything else you want to add?: I am friends with a lot of people in the faction, and think it would be an extremely fun experience for me.
To answer the GMT: GMT-6

pieconsumer

May 12, 2016
IGN: pieconsumer
how trustworthy?: why ask? everyone will say a high number even if they are going to inside
type of factions player: im good at pvp but i dont pvp much because i dont want to lose stuff i mostly just grind all day and i can build bases im just not that good at making walls
how much time every day / week?: im on a lot generally 3+ hours a day (usually a few hours more, im a no life)
teamspeak: i have no mic or facecam but i can IM on skype
TimeZone: uhhh i have no idea... its about 9:30 pm when im posting this that might help
extra stuff: i have a youtube channel and i like pie

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
Your in game name: NedGaming
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 8, But to my friends they can trust me ;)
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): TnT run, Hide and Seek.. I always win (Thug life music)
How much time will you be online every day/week: A day, 4/5 Hours, only now i am inactive until 19 August (Vacation)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Yep,
TimeZone (in GMT please): GMT+1
Anything else you want to add?:
I am pro (lelelelel)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Your in game name: YounB
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 10. I am a loyal, reliable factions player.
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc):I'm a pretty good all-round player. Decent at everything, however I have a preference in money-making, making farms and PvPing.
How much time will you be online every day/week: Depending on what I have going on all week, it will vary from 15 to 45 hours a week. If there's stuff to do, I will get it done. :p
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): I do have access to both Skype and Teamspeak.
TimeZone (in GMT please): Currently BST (GMT+1)
Anything else you want to add?: I have been playing factions for a long time now, so I am very experienced with the different strategies, different ways of making money, as well as making myself useful with the players. I have no ill-hate with any of the factions members currently. It would be nice to meet them all! :D

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
Lol can i join?

Your in game name: JustMuted
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: Over 9000
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): base-building and moneyzz
How much time will you be online every day/week: idk (40 hours) not sure
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip):Yeah and skape
TimeZone (in GMT please): GMT +1 (belguim)

Reactions: Anmazing

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Just wondering - what will be the difference from a recruit and a member? And how will it decide if a recruit should get promoted?

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Just wondering - what will be the difference from a recruit and a member? And how will it decide if a recruit should get promoted?
"I would like to say that Recruits are under Members, but if you want to become a member, all you would need to do is to gain my trust." ~Alex

Reactions: Britney Spears
B

Britney Spears

Not sure , but recruits can not build and go in chests etc. in the faction and members can. At least , that's how it was last time I've played factions (years ago).

"I would like to say that Recruits are under Members, but if you want to become a member, all you would need to do is to gain my trust." ~Alex

Awh , you trust me @HackersDontWin c ;

Reactions: Anmazing

JvwerMcGames

Jan 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Your in game name: JvwerMcGames
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 8 sometimes I break things accidentally sorry :D
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): Raiding: pretty good, base-building
"I break things accidentally" erm.. no.. money maker: yes pretty good too;)
How much time will you be online every day/week: day 1-3 hours. 1-2 in the midweek 2-3+ in the weekends week: 2*14/2*4/2/2*4 = I don't can't do maths.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): yes I do!
TimeZone (in GMT please): GMT +1

Rank: (Doesn't really matter) Diamond ohw yeah Diamond....:oops:
Anything else you want to add?: I love doing monotonously work like mining and chopping wood (weird huh?) and I love rainbows so you can expect a chest with colored wool glass etc.:p
purple text for the colorful rainbow text

--sorry for the late application--
~~JvwerMcGames~~

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Y u no trust meh?
Wait wait why am I a recruit??
I always kill you, troll you, steal your stuff and Stalk you -,- isnt that member worthy....
I chose the 'rank' of the people in the faction based on their skills that you've said in your applications. If I just did it without thinking, nothing would work out :)

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Are these still open? If so, I would like to apply as well. :)
Your in game name:
Buuuddy
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?:
I am very trustworthy, but because 10 sounds egocentric, I'll say 9. :P
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc):
I love grinding, farming and leveling my MCMMO stats. I'm a pretty good PvPer, so I could raid as well.
How much time will you be online every day/week:
It's currently vacation, so I'm online a lot 4-8 hours. When school starts again I'll be less active, but still around 4 hours every day.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip):
Sure! :D
TimeZone (in GMT please):
GMT+2:00 (Belgium)
Diamond
I like crisps.
I was in your last stream. :)

Austrayan

Aug 4, 2016
Australia
Your in game name: Austrayan
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 10 (Seems a little akward but I am trustable with most things
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): Base-Building and Raiding?
How much time will you be online every day/week: 3-4 hours during school weeks and 5-6 during weekends etc.. (Daily)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Been using it since 2013
TimeZone (in GMT please): GMT 9:30+
Rank: (Doesn't really matter) Stone because I'm like that.
Anything else you want to add?: Nope

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom