Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Hey everyone! So in my previous thread, I did a recruitment for factions members for when Factions will be available on Freebuild after its maintenance, and today I'm announcing who is part of the faction! Bare in mind that you can still apply using the following form, and I'll be updating the list of people who are part of the faction from time to time!
Your in game name:
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?:
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc):
How much time will you be online every day/week:
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip):
TimeZone (in GMT please):
Anything else you want to add?:

Good luck on your application! :)

Now, for the members of the faction, here's the full list! (Will be updated from time to time for more members!)
Congratz to those who made it in! I have made the list of the ranking strategically so for example: the people who wants to farm, they get a box with an Iron Golem/Blaze spawner and some chests, but they can not break any blocks, etc, etc, etc.
And I would like to say that Recruits are under Members, but if you want to become a member, all you would need to do is to gain my trust. As for faction moderators, I have some people in mind in that list, but for now, until factions is back, I'll leave it like this! If you wish to have any changes in the list being you wanted to leave the list, etc... Just tell me in the comments below :)

Again, congrats to all who made it in and if you aren't part of the faction but you wish to be in, apply below! And thanks for reading! :)

Everyone in the faction are treated equal. No one is left out.

D

Deleted member 15612

Your in game name: SamueLogic
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 11
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): Every type of player, i love to build, make money, and fight.
How much time will you be online every day/week: From 3 to 4 hours.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Yes, always.
TimeZone (in GMT please): COT UTC -5 Hours.http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cot
Anything else you want to add?: I love Cats, and sadly Hackers win, sometimes.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
IGN: BuildBuild25 (Used to be FalseCatts)
On a scale of 1-10, How trustworthy are you?: 9, I might accidently mess something up but I would NEVER do it on purpose
Type of player: Base Building and Money Making (No Raiding, that is not my thing :p)
Time Online: 50-60 Hours/Week About (About 8-10 A Day)
TeamSpeak: Yes
Time Zone: GMT-5 (United States, New Jersey)
Anything else: I LIKE TRAINS. Actually, I'm really good at money making and base building; but if I even take one step out I'll die. That is why I don't raid ^

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hey everyone! So in my previous thread, I did a recruitment for factions members for when Factions will be available on Freebuild after its maintenance, and today I'm announcing who is part of the faction! Bare in mind that you can still apply using the following form, and I'll be updating the list of people who are part of the faction from time to time!
Your in game name:
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc):
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip):

Now, for the members of the faction, here's the full list! (Will be updated from time to time for more members!)
Congratz to those who made it in! I have made the list of the ranking strategically so for example: the people who wants to farm, they get a box with an Iron Golem/Blaze spawner and some chests, but they can not brake any blocks, etc, etc, etc.
And I would like to say that Recruits are under Members, but if you want to become a member, all you would need to do is to gain my trust. As for faction moderators, I have some people in mind in that list, but for now, until factions is back, I'll leave it like this! If you wish to have any changes in the list being you wanted to leave the list, etc... Just tell me in the comments below :)

Again, congrats to all who made it in and if you aren't part of the faction but you wish to be in, apply below! And thanks for reading! :)

Congrats everyone and now Lets Conquer THE WORLD!

cheetos192

Oct 31, 2013
I dunno, why you ask?
Your in game name:

Congratz to those who made it in! I have made the list of the ranking strategically so for example: the people who wants to farm, they get a box with an Iron Golem/Blaze spawner and some chests, but they can not brake any blocks, etc, etc, etc.

WOO I'M IN! Time to Break the other factions! They'll get rekt! When Factions return...

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom