Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This can be about any game from minerware to parkour to survival games to skywars. I go first. I was playing eggwars duos with my irl friend and I saw him sneaking on the middle island inbetween our base and a already killed enemy team. I walk up to him and saw him crouching I was confused but ignored him and gave him an Enchanted golden apple... Needless to say the enemy killed me and it was a 2v1 with my friend fighting. They manged to beat him but I was able to respawn in time completely gearless(we had a chest but I wouldn't be able to get it fast enough). I then knocked one off with my fist and was able to knock the other one off with the cost of my life. They had no chest so we were able to go over and win the game after that.

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
Soooo, once upon a time, there was a game of solo eggwars. The fights were heated, the bridges were build and the gapples were munched. Till only the last two were standing. As a fearless player with the mighty Return to Lobby sword faced their equal…

Basically, there was only me and an opponent left. The player was approaching my (unprotected) egg. Being overconfident and still having that adrenaline rush from all the games before…

I decided to void myself to save my egg!
Me with full iron gear and diamond sword and bow and enchanted gapples!

Just a split second after I died, my egg was destroyed…and was convinced that I lost the game…until….respawn!!
The full stacked player thought the same and was somewhat confused as I stood right in front of them…combo'd them into the void, and won!

zhappy1

Jun 2, 2022
U.S
Pronouns
He/Him
One time I was playing survival games and someone voted for op items so the match started and I actually ended up THROWING my sword away mid fight and the other guy picked it up, but because I did this they threw away the sword they just picked up and accidentally threw their sword too so another guy swooped both of them and ended up killing the guy while I made my escape and ending up winning the game.

• Love
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
One time I was playing survival games and someone voted for op items so the match started and I actually ended up THROWING my sword away mid fight and the other guy picked it up, but because I did this they threw away the sword they just picked up and accidentally threw their sword too so another guy swooped both of them and ended up killing the guy while I made my escape and ending up winning the game.
Got to admit the other dude was honorable he was willing to give you your weapon back for a fair fight... Too bad he also had butter fingers 😂

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This can be about any game from minerware to parkour to survival games to skywars. I go first. I was playing eggwars duos with my irl friend and I saw him sneaking on the middle island inbetween our base and a already killed enemy team. I walk up to him and saw him crouching I was confused but ignored him and gave him an Enchanted golden apple... Needless to say the enemy killed me and it was a 2v1 with my friend fighting. They manged to beat him but I was able to respawn in time completely gearless(we had a chest but I wouldn't be able to get it fast enough). I then knocked one off with my fist and was able to knock the other one off with the cost of my life. They had no chest so we were able to go over and win the game after that.
I probably deleted the clip but traps in skywars are very fun to make, and most of the time, players just prefer to loot middle chest instead of finding me (I was not hiding, my trap was ready) and I was ofc acting like a noob with only leggings and helmet, so yeah I act like a noob, breaking grass, breaking a tree etc. The last player came like 10m after the game started and spotted the trap accidently. He was with full diamond I guess and I somehow managed to knock him in the void or idk what? This happenend a lot of times. I already made 2 traps if the 1st one fail and it works very well haha.

• Love
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom