Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Damo999

Apr 26, 2014
I never said he sword -.-. I said if he resorts to swearing in his somewhat problems, people will think he's raged his ass off.
And it wasn't supposed to be nice or rude, I only thought it was strange why he'd post real life help on a gaming forums ;-;. Can't he phone the childline or something? If it's even that bad, aren't they just calling you names? That's not bullying o_O
Have you ever been bullied? If so you should know that calling someone names day in day out is bullying. I am lets say over weight and when I was year 7-8 I was bullied everyday so much I forced myself to vomit to try to lose weight. I considered suicide, running away, never going to school as I was hurt so bad. So you try to say that "If it's even that bad, aren't they just calling you names? That's not bullying o_O" you need to rethink what your morals are because if you think that you're just as bad as them. Rant over

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
Have you ever been bullied? If so you should know that calling someone names day in day out is bullying. I am lets say over weight and when I was year 7-8 I was bullied everyday so much I forced myself to vomit to try to lose weight. I considered suicide, running away, never going to school as I was hurt so bad. So you try to say that "If it's even that bad, aren't they just calling you names? That's not bullying o_O" you need to rethink what your morals are because if you think that you're just as bad as them. Rant over

kopinionotherthatsnice

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hang out w dem more often - tell em about the idiotic bullies and stay w them most of the time - if the bullies leave you alone that means they're cowards and if they make a scene with your group, then they're just plain idiots with no hope :D
My friends are friends with the bullies, you see.....

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
Try to find some new friends . People that you never talked with. They are often pretty cool . I bet you dont know every person of your class! Oh and as Jeff said , enter some sports club or something like that and try to befriend thosw Peole.

Oh , that Grammar :o ! xD

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I Literally was shocked seeing this, Younis you're the person that makes me happy every time I see you in a thread, you bring happiness and glory to all of the forums and times I see you.
This disgusts me, I want you to know that forever and always, I'll be here and you can talk to me and plenty of other people on the forums.

"Sometimes, the happiest people are the people who are hurting the most."
Hang in there.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom