Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Stop trying to be a nice guy Younis. You have to scare them somehow or they'll just keep coming back.
Ugh, but like, I remember when my brother first did karate and he loved it, and after two weeks he got a broken shin, and I don't want stuff like that to happened purely because of (let's say) 20 people.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Most of the time, people are honestly just looking for a reaction. Try not reacting for a week and see if it helps at all. All the fun in annoying and inulting people is usually the reaction they get, which makes them feel more superior, when they have insecurities themselves.

I'm too lazy to read through every single reply that's ever been said so that's probably been said already, oh well

(Ignoring and not reacting is different fyi, ignoring is trying to completely get rid of them mentally, not reacting is not showing a physical reaction.)

Reactions: Yittamonkey

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
Don't walk away, that is a sign that they are annoying you, so they'll most likely follow you. Or do what I said just move schools.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Don't walk away, that is a sign that they are annoying you, so they'll most likely follow you. Or do what I said just move schools.
Agreed, instead of just walking away, blank face, carry on with what you were doing, if they start doing stuff like threatening to punch or something, find a way to make it look naturally like you were going to walk away either way.

Added; walk to somewhere with a teacher around if possible

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Moving schools isn't exactly worth considering: My parents cannot afford to waste time and money to go to a school which isn't academically worth, considering that they want the best of the best grades from me. All the schools in the borough are far worse than my school, which means that it wouldn't be better, also the conditions would be more rough than other places. Furthermore, I cannot take the fact that people are going to school because of me, not for a good way but for a bad way, which can really annoy me. Yes, this is in favour with you, but I also want to keep things on my parents perspective. They said that they don't mind to drive 25 minutes to go to a really successful school, which I did pass the 11+, but the waiting list was too full to accept me. My parents re-applied for that school about two months ago and they still haven't got a reply, which could mean that they said no. Sooo.... :/

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Agreed, instead of just walking away, blank face, carry on with what you were doing, if they start doing stuff like threatening to punch or something, find a way to make it look naturally like you were going to walk away either way.

Added; walk to somewhere with a teacher around if possible
Oh, the other day when I was playing table tennis, this guy randomly hit me, and I said "f*ck off,". Now I was really intimidated by him because he is a really bulky person, strong and fat, which isn't a good combination to go against. He said "Do you want to repeat that?" and I said "You heard me..." he was carrying on to get myself to repeat what I said, but I didn't say anyrthing and in the end he walked off.

Reactions: Colourlight

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Oh, the other day when I was playing table tennis, this guy randomly hit me, and I said "f*ck off,". Now I was really intimidated by him because he is a really bulky person, strong and fat, which isn't a good combination to go against. He said "Do you want to repeat that?" and I said "You heard me..." he was carrying on to get myself to repeat what I said, but I didn't say anyrthing and in the end he walked off.
Then continue to just not say anything. I annoy my little brother enough to know that when I doesn't react, I stop. He's annoyed me enough so that I know when I don't react, he stops.

Everything is for the reaction, without it its just pointless because nothing is being gained on their side, it's not making themselves feel superior, instead they feel worse because it makes them feel like they're being ignored and embarrased if other people are looking and they can't get reactions.

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
Stop trying to be a nice guy Younis. You have to scare them somehow or they'll just keep coming back.

That's not really possible, since they are older than him. True, he could go and kick them in the ass and call them kim kardashian, but they'd be able to hurt him back considering they are older than him and stronger.

I've tried violence before, doesn't work ;P

Reactions: Simbaaa

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Okay this may work

1. Do karate and get a BLACK BELT
2. go to school, kick em in da nuts
3. Bai bai bully's
You do realise it takes about three ish years to get black belt, and by that time I'll be in year 11 and people wouldn't try to scare me bc Ill look intimidating.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
K, so you could go to my school if you move to where I live. But there's a downside: bad food. It's hard and whole wheat. *cough cough* French Toast Bricks *cough*

So here's the choices:
A: stay at ur school and get bullied
B: come to my school for hard french toast sticks and whole wheat Mac and cheese!

P.s this is my 750th message

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
K, so you could go to my school if you move to where I live. But there's a downside: bad food. It's hard and whole wheat. *cough cough* French Toast Bricks *cough*

So here's the choices:
A: stay at ur school and get bullied
B: come to my school for hard french toast sticks and whole wheat Mac and cheese!

P.s this is my 750th message
UK and USA is a 11 hour flight, in your dream :33

I am 12, bullies are 14+
How old are the bullies (Also, how many are there?) and how old are you?
Forgot to add, about 20+

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom