Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
I mean I am not the best at helping people so sorry I can not say anything (I've said a lot to you in the past on skype)

But for the people saying "ignore it" "walk away" "tell a teacher" it doesn't help, at all.

I've just recently switched schools becaause of bullying at my other one and I can tell you it is a little better I mean I still don't have much friends (no one likes me lmao) but at least they are not bullying me.

Sorry I could not help.

I don't know why I put so much spaces in this lol

k bye

Reactions: Younisco

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
Also, if they really get on your nerves go full tank mode pick up anything around you and throw it and yell at them at the top of your lungs... Thats what i did once. ._. But atleast do it when the teacher isn't there.

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
I kinda can relate to this post since i get bullied the same way, called names (like the ones you said)

All I did was stand up to them, told them to stop, once said no so I punched him, AND BOOM
I didnt get bullied since :)

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I'm just gonna type something in pm when I have the time..

[Also tips on how to seriously get that head of leader demoted for what he's done. Was he not demoted already for the other thing.. Such a shame.. Further action must be taken..]

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Ok, This is something I don't like seeing. especially if it's one of my friends. I'm going to start off with 1 thing. You are, Who you are. No matter what anyone says About you. they don't know you. They are just trying to bring you down. because they think it will say something about YOU but it won't. in reality, It says something about them. Just because you are from a different race (Asia,Iraq,Israel,etc) Does NOT give them a excuse to say racist bullsh** About you That's NOT true. You're NOT a paki, or ISIS member, or pervert, or Rapist. you are YOU. Next time they bully you, try to stick up for yourself bro. Just stare at them and say "Don't you have anything else to do rather than pick on someone" MY way of dealing with these type of things are 1. Laughing it off and making jokes to piss them off when they talk crap about me. 2. Beat them. You're NOT worthless you have a lot of people who love you. And care for you. I had a great depression once too younis and still kind of do. but I'm getting through it and i hope you can get through with the problems, you have. ~javid <3 if you need to talk to me PM me. You'll get through it bud trust me.
:/ You see, I try and do anything I can but they just don't care. They carry on of I start laughing.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I hate to hear about this as even though I have never been bullied AT SCHOOL (out of school kinda) I know a lot about the topic. Here are some tips for you.
Here is a link to a website= http://www.tolerance.org/activity/bullying-tips-students Ok now on to the tips
1. Stand up for what is right.
2. If they are alone they will be weaker and not as aggressive most of the time.
3. Tell a teacher.
4. Do not hesitate to use physical violence
5. If you are walking with some friends of yours they will not be as aggressive
6. Try your best to ignore the bullies
I hope some of these help you and that this issue gets settled soon. If you have any questions you can just ask me! ~Nico
1. They still don't care. They carry on whenever and wherever.
2. Most times they are alone, but still has the confidence to destroy the world.
3. They do nothing.
4. I do, they still come back the next day.
5. They w be because they're 10x bigger than us.
6. I physically can't ignore them, they're always in the back of my mind.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I kinda can relate to this post since i get bullied the same way, called names (like the ones you said)

All I did was stand up to them, told them to stop, once said no so I punched him, AND BOOM
I didnt get bullied since :)
Well your school is filled with weenies (jk dont hurt me ;-; )

Reactions: Pingu_

Mattttttttttt

May 25, 2014
Rhyl, North Wales ❤️
Younis, I was once bullied for a long period of time, I talked to many people about it such as staff on this server, parents, people on skype, and they all helped me to build up my confidence. I used to be afraid to even look at those people, but now I have enough confidence to fight back, it may not seem like talking to people helps, but it does. and I'm sure that ALL of us will be willing to talk to you anytime, as you would for us.

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
You know, the only reason these horrible people are bullying you, is because they want a certain reaction out of you. They think the way you are reacting to them is amusing, so they keep going. If you ignore them and pretend they don't exist, they're going to get bored and hopefully stop.

If you are having trouble ignoring these people then you could do loads of things to take them off your mind, these people are not worth your time. Even something like getting addicted to a video game might help :P.

I have tried to give you as much advice as possible here. If you want to talk, just skype me. Just be like 'ayooo' ;).

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
I'm just going to tell you this upfront and blunt from experience and stories from friends. 95% of the time, the school and education system won't do crap to help with your personal problems related to bullying. If you've noticed, schools and communities rarely take action and spread awareness until it's too late and the bullying has gotten .. well the best of the person. The best thing to do is to tell someone. It CAN be an adult, mom, dad, caretaker, grandma, etc but from personal experience I find it best when it is someone close in age to you or someone who has experienced something similar to what you are feeling. It's easier to relate to the person imo, talk to your siblings, friends, anyone you are comfortable with & trust. You need someone to vent to, someone to support you.. I found that was the best remedy for my personal problems.. and don't worry if you don't think you have someone you can trust with your feelings or someone to tell things to.. there are so many other ways you can get it all out.. For me it's drawing and writing but it can be doing your favourite hobby or sport, possibilities are endless. Writing, drawing, playing a sport, running, anything. Just get it out of your system and figure out what you can do to get past this bullying and stand tall. Having all the worries and problems bottled up inside you is unhealthy and not good. It's not only a matter of getting advice, but getting someone to listen to you. I doubt the whole lot of your school is bullying you. If it's just the older kids, don't talk to or associate yourself with them. Talk to kids your age or younger. Remove the toxic things and people from your life. It can help a hell of a lot, relieve a load of pain and stress and remove a burden. I know that when I need someone to talk to or I am going through something, I immediately text or call or talk to my go to person. Find a go-to person or a go-to hobby where you can release all that pain and stress. Remember you're not alone and there's so many people out there experiencing the same or similar things to you, just gotta get up and talk to them.

Focus on what makes you happy because that's all that will matter in end. Am always here to talk about anythin' Younis, just hmu anytime.

Exciting_pancake

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2014
The UK
This is like one of the things I hate more than anything.. and I know a lot of people say kids can be cruel but it's the most truthful thing ever, no one actually understands what it can do and what it can lead to. Not going to lie most of the time its to prove their worth, which is incredibly stupid, to get them "higher ranked" in their friend group.. and I can see it from their POV, "if I make my friends laugh by bulling this person they may thing i'm a cool or whatever" and they cannot see it from the person being bullied POV which is really sad. A lot of people just say ignore it and it will get better.. but that's the thing you do not want to do, it needs to be made aware of. Like Matt said (I think) ask to present an assembly,if you're afraid of talking then ask someone else to do it, if you're afraid someone will say something to you while you're presenting you can point them out and use that as a perfect example, they will feel ashamed and embarrassed. Bulling will always continue, that's probably the most down to earth thing said.. no one will ever be able to wipe it out completely but the more aware people are, the less it will happen.

Anyway, here is a video:

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Tbh when I get bullied I say "HAHAHAHHA IS THAT ALL YOU GOT??!?!?" Then walk away laughing

Try it
^ Works.
Sadly, the only way is to either fight back or just ignore them. While being bullied you just have to look at them and say "Are you done?"
If they push you, or just try to touch you, you will have to fight, don't just push them back. You will get sent to the principals office or something like that, but that is the goal. Once you get sent there, just tell them your story because they will HAVE to listen to you.
There is a difference between bullying and messing around. Make sure to recognize which is which before doing anything.
To stop being bullied, you have to show no fear and no embarrassment, you also have to stop looking like a target. Always be with your friends, if you always walk by yourself, you will look weak and like an easy target. If you are with your friends and the bullies try to hurt you, you can fight back and get away with it because your friends will be there to witness everything. They will be there to back you up. If you get sent the principals office just tell them that you have witnesses and that they can tell him/her what happened.
If you need anything else, just ask me on Skype or something.

Bethany409

Aug 16, 2014
the wild side
^ Works.
Sadly, the only way is to either fight back or just ignore them. While being bullied you just have to look at them and say "Are you done?"
If they push you, or just try to touch you, you will have to fight, don't just push them back. You will get sent to the principals office or something like that, but that is the goal. Once you get sent there, just tell them your story because they will HAVE to listen to you.
There is a difference between bullying and messing around. Make sure to recognize which is which before doing anything.
To stop being bullied, you have to show no fear and no embarrassment, you also have to stop looking like a target. Always be with your friends, if you always walk by yourself, you will look weak and like an easy target. If you are with your friends and the bullies try to hurt you, you can fight back and get away with it because your friends will be there to witness everything. They will be there to back you up. If you get sent the principals office just tell them that you have witnesses and that they can tell him/her what happened.
If you need anything else, just ask me on Skype or something.
Couldn't have agreed more bruh

Reactions: Mattttttttttt

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
You know, the only reason these horrible people are bullying you, is because they want a certain reaction out of you. They think the way you are reacting to them is amusing, so they keep going. If you ignore them and pretend they don't exist, they're going to get bored and hopefully stop.

If you are having trouble ignoring these people then you could do loads of things to take them off your mind, these people are not worth your time. Even something like getting addicted to a video game might help :p.

I have tried to give you as much advice as possible here. If you want to talk, just skype me. Just be like 'ayooo' ;).
My mother says they have a brain problem because they enjoy people who are vulnerable being more vulnerable.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
This is like one of the things I hate more than anything.. and I know a lot of people say kids can be cruel but it's the most truthful thing ever, no one actually understands what it can do and what it can lead to. Not going to lie most of the time its to prove their worth, which is incredibly stupid, to get them "higher ranked" in their friend group.. and I can see it from their POV, "if I make my friends laugh by bulling this person they may thing i'm a cool or whatever" and they cannot see it from the person being bullied POV which is really sad. A lot of people just say ignore it and it will get better.. but that's the thing you do not want to do, it needs to be made aware of. Like Matt said (I think) ask to present an assembly,if you're afraid of talking then ask someone else to do it, if you're afraid someone will say something to you while you're presenting you can point them out and use that as a perfect example, they will feel ashamed and embarrassed. Bulling will always continue, that's probably the most down to earth thing said.. no one will ever be able to wipe it out completely but the more aware people are, the less it will happen.

Anyway, here is a video:
That video made me cry (in the inside), the truth is that people don't notice what happens, but life is a balancing act. If you get bullied, but get a very well paid job by the end, you can turn around to those bullies and say "f*ck you", because you have more power, and the tables have turned.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom