Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
That video made me cry (in the inside), the truth is that people don't notice what happens, but life is a balancing act. If you get bullied, but get a very well paid job by the end, you can turn around to those bullies and say "**** you", because you have more power, and the tables have turned.
You could end up as their boss :P

Reactions: Younisco

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Younis, if you have racial bullies messing with you, the best advice (firsthand) I can give is one thing - respect. It does matter how it comes, where it is, it's probably the most important thing you need to do well in high school in this *sadly* racist country. For me, it was intelligence, and once you are in the top of something, people respect you for it. Second thing, if you can 'wow' them in something common, make them go 'Holy crap this kid is good' like for me, I can play piano extremely well, and I've gotten potential bullies and jerks to stay off me. Second thing, stay with your friends as much as you possibly can. AND, look busy when doing it. Talk to them when walking in a busy hallway, and if they shout at you, walk on and ignore them. Most people aren't willing to stop you in the middle of the hallway. Look like you're above their level. Look like you have respect. And lastly, play sports and EXCEL. Athletics is almost always universally accepted, and play a sport where you can do WELL, track, soccer, swim, doesn't matter. And build yourselves together as a team.

I can't post any longer now as I'm still in school, but I might post later.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
(School is over so I have a little more time)
Whether it range from athletics to academics to random talents, everyone is good at SOMETHING. Like, if you play an instrument (music is absolutely one of the most wonderful healing things) work hard on it, then one day walk along those guys (or in public) and start going ham on it, wow them. For me, there's this group of sophomores that are complete idiots- smokers, terrible students, drugs, etc. Now, I'm a freshman, and they don't bully me surprisingly, even when I walked alone into a group of 3 students smoking secretly in a bathroom. One of the first things they said was - Hey, aren't you that kid that plays piano like a god? But if they are the complete package of ***holes, then what also works just as well is if you impress other regular students and teachers. If you can rise to to the top of the social ladder and everyone respects you for something, the tides have turned, because now those bullies have to listen. And if you think this seems impossible to achieve, all it takes is to be REALLY good at one thing. Do extracurriculars, do PLENTY of events outside of school, build up a REPUTATION. Build it up. Build it up. And make LOTS of friends along the way.

All in all, build a reputation, gain respect for something you're good at, and you'll have power and respect. I've had first hand experience like everyone else, growing up (now a freshman currently) as a different race in a majority of whites. Just build up that reputation. Hope that helps ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom