Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
I'm sorry guys but violence isn't going to solve the problem...no matter how much you punch them, pin em, hurt em...everyone is just going to look at you and think of you just as badly as the bullies...if you punch them when they punch you, what makes you any better? Sure self defense is one reason, but have you really bested them?

In my opinion, you need to best them not fighting fire with fire. Excel is what I say, like you say, in many years later when you have a great job and a house and a wife and they are working at a crappy McDonalds job cleaning toilets with a terrible apartment... That's when you know you've bested them, more than any punch or kick you could have thrown, because you suceeded when they failed. But for the present, excel and succeed. Do amazing in something they could never do, wow teachers as much as builders wow with their builds, succeed and progress, evolve, mature, and eventually those idiots will have to stop and listen, and respect you.

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
The most bullcr*p happened today: so I was lining up in the canteen today, minding my own business, where a year 10 said "What have your parents been feeding you?" Where I replied "Food, I suppose.." He said "Are you sure you aren't eating your own sh*t?" I said "haha no, they feed me food, better than what you are being fed." And he said "Not really, my dad owns 2 businesses, each getting a million revenue per year." I replied "Obvious bullsh*t, now f*ck off," He said "WANNA repeat that?" I repeated it and I was nailed by the neck to a table. I then kicked him in the nuts and held him in the neck. He was a small lad, so it was quite easy. I started raising my hand a little to gain tension. Coincidentally, the teachers looked at that point. I was dragged into an office with a teacher. She told me to apologise, I sat there doing nothing because he didn't deserve an apology until he apologised first. She kept asking me to and said that I am still going to get excluded either way. At this point I felt like breaking the table, let alone his face.

So yeah.
Good job. he deserved it.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Tell them to treat others the way you want to be treated! Ask them if they would want to be treated the way they treat you!

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Okay, this is getting out of control. Someone randomly strangled me and I kicked his ribs (I think it broke :x) and somehow he gets into ZERO trouble where I am going to get excluded. My parents saw the head of year at Ben & Jerry's a day later and called him a b*tch.

I have to choose a date today for when to do it, but I ain't gonna go. I'll just stay in class. :>

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Okay, this is getting out of control. Someone randomly strangled me and I kicked his ribs (I think it broke :x) and somehow he gets into ZERO trouble where I am going to get excluded. My parents saw the head of year at Ben & Jerry's a day later and called him a b*tch.

I have to choose a date today for when to do it, but I ain't gonna go. I'll just stay in class. :>
Only called him a b? Not enough insults for his true disgustingness..

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I think it's best to stay calm in the storm. If they call you something, ignore it. If they threaten you, ignore it. If they attack you, ignore it. Be brave. If people see this going on they will raise attention to others. If you get badly injured, you know the other guy will be gone behind bars. The thing is, I'm not telling you to get hurt for the bullies, I'm telling you to be brave. When I was in 3rd grade (I was in public schools once) (for USA) I had this happen and ended up breaking my arm. It took a while to recover, but the bully was expelled and sent to Police Detention (True) since he knocked me off the top of a monkey-bars in recess. All the proof is there. All you have to do is get proof that they did it, if anything, make them fight in front of the teachers. I'm not sure if the teachers have common sense to know who started it, but I can say one thing. Don't ever let older people get in your way, be brave. I know you may complain about the complications of being brave in front of these people, but it's one thing to keep in mind if you want to get rid them of your sight. Don't let them interrupt your studies, and make new friends. Friends who are friends with bullies aren't true friends. I'm not sure how you'll reply to this, but I'll think of a way to reply back with a helpful answer. I'm sorry to hear all that's going on, and I hope this will be over soon (in a good way). If all this doesn't work, drop out, explaining to the teachers/head of school that you've been bullied way too much, and move to another school. It's really sad to see bullying happening in schools now, but to be honest, it always has. Bullies are just people who want to see other people cry, and bow down to them as your superior. But you can not. Let. That. Happen. I hope this is helpful.

_Manoo_

Apr 20, 2014
Cubecraftgames :D

I hope the rips broke.....

Reactions: Simbaaa and Chippeh

Breezeblocks

Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2014
easiest thing to do is just leave... ik I told you this on skype but I'll mention it here too.

As soon as you start to get physical and start fighting back against the bully, you become as low as them.

best thing to do is just run away and tell someone. Ik you might not want to do this.. since yeah it'll be great to punch that lil racist dog in the nose... but that person will get hurt, and you become just as bad as the bully.

Reactions: Younisco

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Oh boy. I do NOT miss high school in the least.

I got bullied a lot throughout school too. There was this hick kid who had a whole hillbilly posse, some fat Jewish kid who I think was 22 when he graduated, a mentally challenged kid who threatened to cut me in the bathroom and called me "twinkie..." I'ma just call them all Bob. Moral of the story, children are awful monsters (sorry everyone who's a child who's reading this)

On my senior class trip, we went to an amusement park. I was having a great time because I only hung out with my friends and all the "popular" kids all went off to be buttcanoes by themselves. I bought a pirate hat and a lightsaber because hell yeah. When we had to go back to the bus, Bob #2 started with me. He started making fun of my pirate hat and calling me a stupid kid and saying I'm dumb for wasting my money. I finally had enough. I stepped right up to him and said "Bob, shut the **** up." As most insulted school kids do, he puffed out his chest and tried looking tough. "What did you just say?" he asked, trying to intimidate me. "You heard me." I replied, and I got on the bus. Never had a problem with him since.

Now that's the easy type of bully. Bullies who just wanna feel powerful and are too cowardly to break the rules by fighting. There are some kids, though, that aren't afraid to go to detention or get an F. These are the ones you have to get creative with. Bob #1, hick Bob, was a fun bully to dispatch of. I was sorta fat back in high school, so he had plenty of fun reminding me of that fact. He got all his friends to be Class-1 buttcanoes to me, made a girl try to trick me into thinking she liked me, all sorts of mean crap. This kid was probably stronger than me and whenever I saw him, it was a class where he had all his friends and I had none, so I was outgunned, so to speak. I couldn't stand up to him like I did to Bob #2. Them being hicks though, I saw my opening. Bob #1 would buy skoal (chewing tobacco) from one of his friends on occasion in the locker room. He also "pen-capped" his locker (he put a pen cap in the lock so he didn't have to use the combination every time.) During gym, I faked an injury and went to the nurse. On my way, however, I had to change out of my gym clothes. I took this opportunity to leave an empty can of skoal from the parking lot in Bob's locker and an anonymous note on the gym teacher's office desk. He got suspended for 2 weeks. It felt good.

Unless you're insane and probably evil like I am, I don't recommend doing any of this. It worked great for me, but I'm not sure about your situation. My best advice is this: high school is stupid. It's a gathering of human beings who have not yet learned how to follow their moral compass. It's like an insane asylum, only with better snack options at lunch. When you graduate, it all ceases to matter. Just focus on getting good grades, good scholarships for college, and just being the best you can be. Ten years from now, you'll have a Master's degree and your bullies will be asking if you want a side of fries with your Big Mac.

P.S. Don't respond to their insults. Even if you have the best comeback or yo mama joke ever, it's just not worth it. They want your attention and if you cease to give them a reaction, they'll get bored of you. Something people say on the internet when someone is trolling is "gr8 b8 m8" (great bait, mate). It means that you see their trolling for obvious bait and you're not stupid enough to let it get to you. Something you could do is wear a whistle and blow it whenever you're being bullied. The loud and ridiculous sound should not only confuse the bullies, but also alert nearby teachers and staff.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom