Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
Because he feels comfortable saying it here. Mind your own if you have nothing nice to say.

He never swore. he Put *'s.

I never said he sword -.-. I said if he resorts to swearing in his somewhat problems, people will think he's raged his ass off.
And it wasn't supposed to be nice or rude, I only thought it was strange why he'd post real life help on a gaming forums ;-;. Can't he phone the childline or something? If it's even that bad, aren't they just calling you names? That's not bullying O.o

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The most bullcr*p happened today: so I was lining up in the canteen today, minding my own business, where a year 10 said "What have your parents been feeding you?" Where I replied "Food, I suppose.." He said "Are you sure you aren't eating your own sh*t?" I said "haha no, they feed me food, better than what you are being fed." And he said "Not really, my dad owns 2 businesses, each getting a million revenue per year." I replied "Obvious bullsh*t, now f*ck off," He said "WANNA repeat that?" I repeated it and I was nailed by the neck to a table. I then kicked him in the nuts and held him in the neck. He was a small lad, so it was quite easy. I started raising my hand a little to gain tension. Coincidentally, the teachers looked at that point. I was dragged into an office with a teacher. She told me to apologise, I sat there doing nothing because he didn't deserve an apology until he apologised first. She kept asking me to and said that I am still going to get excluded either way. At this point I felt like breaking the table, let alone his face.

So yeah.

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
The most bullcr*p happened today: so I was lining up in the canteen today, minding my own business, where a year 10 said "What have your parents been feeding you?" Where I replied "Food, I suppose.." He said "Are you sure you aren't eating your own sh*t?" I said "haha no, they feed me food, better than what you are being fed." And he said "Not really, my dad owns 2 businesses, each getting a million revenue per year." I replied "Obvious bullsh*t, now f*ck off," He said "WANNA repeat that?" I repeated it and I was nailed by the neck to a table. I then kicked him in the nuts and held him in the neck. He was a small lad, so it was quite easy. I started raising my hand a little to gain tension. Coincidentally, the teachers looked at that point. I was dragged into an office with a teacher. She told me to apologise, I sat there doing nothing because he didn't deserve an apology until he apologised first. She kept asking me to and said that I am still going to get excluded either way. At this point I felt like breaking the table, let alone his face.

So yeah.

You should have squeezed his neck for ages.. teachers can't drag you away ;)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Oh, I'm in year 10. When I was in year 7 i was told by loads of people to try and avoid the bigger kids. My school has a separate yard where the lower years have their lunch, It stops bullying and from little kids getting bossed about ;p
Does this yard have milkshake, because that'll bring all the boys? (Sorry had to make that joke...)

MutatedLlama

Dec 23, 2014
Why do you need to know? ;)
In UK you can. Maybe not in America or wherever you come from. People can go to jail over the age of 13 I think.
  1. This part is for young offenders aged 18 to 21 years old. It tells you about some of the ways in which young offender institutions are different to other prisons. You will still need to know most of the things talked about in the rest of this book. Young offender institutions are usually called YOIs for short. (Copied and pasted) Btw I live In the UK xD

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
  1. This part is for young offenders aged 18 to 21 years old. It tells you about some of the ways in which young offender institutions are different to other prisons. You will still need to know most of the things talked about in the rest of this book. Young offender institutions are usually called YOIs for short. (Copied and pasted) Btw I live In the UK xD

Someone that was 16 in my sisters highschool was sent to jail though. That's fake info m8

MutatedLlama

Dec 23, 2014
Why do you need to know? ;)
Reactions: Younisco

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Top Bottom