Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on MinerWare, try to stay on topic!

What are your top 3 favorite microgames out of this list?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to my second Minerware microgame poll! 👋 You can choose up to 3 choices
This poll serves as a sequel to my previous Minerware poll. Thank you for your votes in that poll!

The top 5 most voted-for microgames from that poll have made a reappearance here; the other 5 choices in this poll are microgames that I forgot to include in the last poll

With this poll, we can ideally determine what the most liked microgame is! (Aside from the microgames in the recent update)

zottetibo

Dec 20, 2021
Welcome to my second Minerware microgame poll! 👋 You can choose up to 3 choices
This poll serves as a sequel to my previous Minerware poll. Thank you for your votes in that poll!

The top 5 most voted-for microgames from that poll have made a reappearance here; the other 5 choices in this poll are microgames that I forgot to include in the last poll

With this poll, we can ideally determine what the most liked microgame is! (Aside from the microgames in the recent update)
dodging anvils has been so long in minerware played that in java like almost 10 years ago good reminder of that time

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Tnt tag was top tier until the glitch which made it rng. One in the chamber is pretty good. Little frustrating how your arrows can sometimes bounce back and kill you but it's a good gamemode. And their is no better feeling than soloing the whole enemy team when playing snowball fight.
Tnt tag glitch should be fixed as of the last update. Let me know if it's not and I'll update the bug on our tracker.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
anything that involves violence and knocking other players off are automatically the best gamemodes

also thanks for this poll, i will be using it for reference for the story ;)

• Heart
Reactions: CrystalLegend01

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
anything that involves violence and knocking other players off are automatically the best gamemodes
For me, those kind of microgames likely annoy me the most, but it’s not really the microgames themselves but rather losing them, like getting knocked off the map, that annoys me 😅

I guess I prefer microgames that are satisfying in some way, like Find the Item (does anyone else enjoy Find the Item or is it just me)
also thanks for this poll, i will be using it for reference for the story ;)
No problem! Thanks for using it as an idea, that sounds really cool 👍

• Heart
Reactions: Desiderata

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Poll closed; thank you for voting!
Here are the microgame rankings from the poll (with some ties):

1. One in the Chamber & Snowball Fight (10 votes) 🏆
2. Dodge Anvils (7 votes)
3. Drop to the Ground, Bouncing Gladiators, & Explosive Bow Fight (6 votes)

What kind of (Minerware) poll would you like me to do next? Feel free to suggest any ideas, here are a couple of ideas I have:
  • Favorite and least favorite boss games (Both the favorite & least favorite options would be in the poll, where you can in total select 2)
  • Least favorite microgames (This would be a discussion because of the numerous poll options. For reference, I'll put a list of all the microgames inside a spoiler)
(The most likely choice from above for the next thread is Favorite and least favorite boss games)

Reactions: Daviditaly64
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
Top Bottom