Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on MinerWare, try to stay on topic!

What are your favorite & least favorite boss games in Minerware?

• My least favorite boss game is Wrecking Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

harrywu

Dec 13, 2023
I think TNT Run is the best boss game as it's mostly skill-based mixed with a tiny bit of luck. I enjoy playing that boss game and the game is well designed without bugs. A close second would be colourfloor because the game is just really fun in my opinion trying to get as many blocks covered as yours as possible. Even though these two games are my two favorites, I do think both games have a disadvantage for mobile players, unfortunately.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
line dash clears

bow spleef stinky

yeah bow spleef unlike regular spleef is harder and more time consuming

you don't actually break the blocks beneath the player and if you do they could just hop over that one (1) block, changing nothing

last time i played bow spleef i didn't even use my bow and i just parkoured through the cracks and won

overall, compared to other games, the gameplay isn't as polished and it's time consuming

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think TNT Run is the best boss game as it's mostly skill-based mixed with a tiny bit of luck. I enjoy playing that boss game and the game is well designed without bugs. A close second would be colourfloor because the game is just really fun in my opinion trying to get as many blocks covered as yours as possible. Even though these two games are my two favorites, I do think both games have a disadvantage for mobile players, unfortunately.
I’m on mobile and think that you’re right about colour floor, however most of the time when playing TNT run I can stay on the top layer the entire time, so I wouldn’t say mobile players are to disadvantaged.

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I voted TNT Run as my favorite boss game too; I’m an iPad player that personally enjoys TNT Run (I also used to play TNT Run on Mineville a long while ago so I’ve had a little prior experience)

For me Color Floor is ok; it helps to press & hold to add color instead of tapping each square. Also, a strategy I use is making some outlines to fill in later; I think multiple connected outlines works good, but one large outline means someone can use a splash bottle to end up filling it in. I pretty much always have my colored area touch the edge of the platform, too

I’m on mobile and think that you’re right about colour floor, however most of the time when playing TNT run I can stay on the top layer the entire time, so I wouldn’t say mobile players are to disadvantaged.
I agree 👍

bow spleef stinky
Yeah I personally find Bow Spleef annoying; I usually can’t aim well enough to make people fall. Also I have to always be on the lookout for people shooting at me

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think void hunters is the worst. I like it don't get me wrong but I feel like it way too easy for the monster to win. I was a complete noob at it and got caught right at the start and my teammate was still able to easily win and they didn't even get anyone. Now that I know what to do as a monster it's super easy. As for the hunter it just hard to tell if your meant to hit the monsters or the floor Infront of the monster.

TNT Run is easily my favorite

Hah sucks to be you hook the mob. No one remembers you but me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom