Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on MinerWare, try to stay on topic!

[Unfinished] What are your 5 favorite microgames in Minerware?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
This poll is now finished! (Ignore the [Unfinished] in the question :P)
Welcome to what is probably one of the longest polls ever!

This is a poll to see what people’s favorite microgames are in Minerware; You can choose up to 5 choices!

I accidentally published this too early :facepalm: and then found out there was a poll choice limit… so I limited the poll options to microgames that are more likely to be someone's favorites (So a few microgames are missing). I also excluded the Premium microgames to make room for the regular ones

My Top 5 are Thimble, Drop to the Ground (I forgot to put this one 😢), Dodge Anvils, Find the Item, and Grapple Bows.

Last edited:

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah, I should've put that one on there; I didn't realize I missed it
I reached the poll choice limit unfortunately so I can't add any more poll choices
Put find sapling/find crop in the same one, then you'll have enough room.

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If you're a mobile player and you voted for Porkins Peek, Shear Sheep, Catch The TNT, Sorting System, and Wipe Out you're definitely built different. These microgames are my nightmare and I constantly have difficulty trying to win those games. My favorite microgames in the list above are Dodge Anvils, Thimble, Fight and Sleep, Stand on Color, and Hole in the Wall.

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
If you're a mobile player and you voted for Porkins Peek, Shear Sheep, Catch The TNT, Sorting System, and Wipe Out you're definitely built different. These microgames are my nightmare and I constantly have difficulty trying to win those games. My favorite microgames in the list above are Dodge Anvils, Thimble, Fight and Sleep, Stand on Color, and Hole in the Wall.
I agree!
Shear Sheep and Catch the TNT on mobile are probably some of the hardest microgames, and I've played Sorting System at least 3 times and still haven't won it, and the same goes for Wipe Out

Also, Dodge Anvils and Thimble are my favorites too

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This poll is now finished! (Ignore the [Unfinished] in the question :P)
Welcome to what is probably one of the longest polls ever!

This is a poll to see what people’s favorite microgames are in Minerware; You can choose up to 5 choices!

I accidentally published this too early :facepalm: and then found out there was a poll choice limit… so I limited the poll options to microgames that are more likely to be someone's favorites (So a few microgames are missing). I also excluded the Premium microgames to make room for the regular ones

My Top 5 are Thimble, Drop to the Ground (I forgot to put this one 😢), Dodge Anvils, Find the Item, and Grapple Bows.
I can say i love all of them bc i love play mineware

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
An idea:
I might take the top 5 (or so) microgames from the results of this poll, and insert them into another poll at some point; the new poll will be shorter and will narrow down the choices!
Also, I will insert some microgame poll choices into that poll that I should've added to this poll but forgot about. A couple of these were microgames I forgot from my original list altogether; others are ones I had in the original list but by accident didn't put into this poll. Overall, the major missing microgames include:
  • Explosive Bow Fight (TNT Bows)
  • Drop to the Ground
  • Avoid the Hot Potato
  • TNT Tag
  • One in the Chamber
If there's a microgame you like that you noticed was missing from the poll, feel free to mention it so I can add it to the next poll!

Edit:
There was another Minerware update recently, but I don’t think I’m going to add the new microgames to the next poll, since I don't want the poll to be too long. But if you would like to see them (or at least 1 or 2 of them) added, let me know

Also, the microgames from this poll that I will be adding into the next poll will be the ones with 4 or more votes

Last edited:

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I almost always win KOTH, it's hilarous being on the top and knocking everyone off

this image resonates with me when one of the microgames are KOTH

images (49).jpeg

PC player buff I guess

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I almost always win KOTH, it's hilarous being on the top and knocking everyone off

this image resonates with me when one of the microgames are KOTH

View attachment 224623

PC player buff I guess
Nice picture choice; basically a meme without text!

My win rate in King of the Hill is probably around 10% or less :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom