Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

officialcci9

Member
Sep 26, 2026
7
14
4
24
UnDisclosed
Pronouns
He/Him
Just wanted to share this to spread positivity throughout the community!

I've seen plenty of toxicity while playing, but you'll make a lot more friends when you're kind to people! :)

Hope everyone has a good day!
Screenie.png
 

FoxPanda

Well-Known Member
Jun 10, 2020
16
16
79
Sweden
Its great to see some positivity! I also find some happiness when I see people starting to build their forts on Eggwars it remembers me of what I used to do a long time ago.
 

Attachments

  • 2026-10-05_19.47.12.png
    2026-10-05_19.47.12.png
    332 KB · Views: 10
  • Like
Reactions: Mohammed Edries
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
if i will be helper im very happy:cubie2:
Top Bottom