Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
When a lucky block is opened, most of the time, it drops an item, mob, creates a structure, etc. immediately. However, sometimes there is a short fanfare that comes before an item is dropped. This happens for wands, special bows, special wepons, and a few particular drops. These are typically either sprites, or partial effects. In the case of sprites, I don’t have big problems over. While I think some of them last a little too long, and sometimes they get it the way when I’m trying to break blocks or use an item, they aren’t that big of a deal. However, particle effects tend to cause the game to lag, in some cases, very significantly. This most often occurs in 3 places, getting a shotgun bow, getting a god axe, or opening several lucky blocks from a mega cube all at once. I encourage cubecraft to replaces these particle fanfares with sprites to reduce the amount of lag experienced when breaking these lucky blocks. At the very least, they should make an effort to reduce the particle count.

Thats it for this week‘s feedback post. I’ve been busy, so I wanted to talk about a small, but important issue I have with the game, Ill try to finish the lucky blocks feedback posts before November.
Last weeks thread

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom