Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zreta

Member
Jun 26, 2026
1
2
2
26
Here's a little list I've made for Lucky Islands, saying what I mostly want for the bedrock version of the gamemodes.

1. Make the Invisibility Wand and Splash Potion Wand an obtainable drop from a lucky block, since my main mode is duels, it would be highly appreciated for these minor but cool wands to become obtainable in Duels.

2. Nerf the slimes shot out of a slime wand, you are basically dead if you ever see someone with a slime wand, especially Overpowered mode, they have a multiple block range and they knock you back a lot, causing it to be a little unfair of a wand.

3. Add more Wands, with wands being my favorite addition of the gamemode, I would love if they were made and added more frequently, and also ones that aren't exclusive to the Wizard Kit.
 

sanjino

Novice Member
Apr 8, 2023
5
15
34
I completely agree, they should at least increase the cooldown on the slime wand.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Cathie wrote on bvczf's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
Top Bottom