• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeathMotion

May 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to see a total of successfully reports in-game! If you type /report and after that, you have to press on see report history you will see you're last 10 reports. Is there a way to add like a total of successfully reports in one of the corners. I really have a lot of reports done with the /report command, but I'm very curious to see how much!

I really hope some of you guys like this idea, and please let me know your thoughts, and don't forget to vote on the poll!

Kind regards,

Bram

Last edited:

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
It would be a good idea. That way, you would be able to see how many successful reports you have made with the /report command, and the ones that got denied or closed.

Reactions: DeathMotion

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to see a total of successfully reports in-game! If you type /report and after that, you have to press on see report history you will see you're last 10 reports. Is there a way to add like a total of successfully reports in one of the corners. I really have a lot of reports done with the /report command, but I'm very curious to see how much!

I really hope some of you guys like this idea, and please let me know your thoughts!

Kind regards,

Bram

Hello Bram! thank you for your suggestion!

I agree with your suggestion and I've thought about this aswell! I'm very curious about how many successful /reports I've done so far, but unfortunately there's no way to see that yet ;c
I think adding this will also encourage players to use /report more often since it could drive you to a specific amount of reports you make, like a set goal (100 reports for example). The reports site has this already so hopefully it will be added to the ingame reports aswell!

also, add a poll so people can vote if they agree with you or not! c;

DeathMotion

May 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Bram! thank you for your suggestion!

I agree with your suggestion and I've thought about this aswell! I'm very curious about how many successful /reports I've done so far, but unfortunately there's no way to see that yet ;c
I think adding this will also encourage players to use /report more often since it could drive you to a specific amount of reports you make, like a set goal (100 reports for example). The reports site has this already so hopefully it will be added to the ingame reports aswell!

also, add a poll so people can vote if they agree with you or not! c;
Hello,

Thanks you for your reply. I added a poll!

Kind regards,

Bram

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Myself and many others like to watch their stats often, and make constant calculations or so.
I would like to see how many successful ones I have submitted, so..
yes!

DeathMotion

May 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Myself and many others like to watch their stats often, and make constant calculations or so.
I would like to see how many successful ones I have submitted, so..
yes!
Hi,

I hope that they could create like a few stats like successfully stats, closed, or denied.

DeathMotion

May 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom