• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeathMotion

May 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to see a total of successfully reports in-game! If you type /report and after that, you have to press on see report history you will see you're last 10 reports. Is there a way to add like a total of successfully reports in one of the corners. I really have a lot of reports done with the /report command, but I'm very curious to see how much!

I really hope some of you guys like this idea, and please let me know your thoughts, and don't forget to vote on the poll!

Kind regards,

Bram

Last edited:

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
It would be a good idea. That way, you would be able to see how many successful reports you have made with the /report command, and the ones that got denied or closed.

Reactions: DeathMotion

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to see a total of successfully reports in-game! If you type /report and after that, you have to press on see report history you will see you're last 10 reports. Is there a way to add like a total of successfully reports in one of the corners. I really have a lot of reports done with the /report command, but I'm very curious to see how much!

I really hope some of you guys like this idea, and please let me know your thoughts!

Kind regards,

Bram

Hello Bram! thank you for your suggestion!

I agree with your suggestion and I've thought about this aswell! I'm very curious about how many successful /reports I've done so far, but unfortunately there's no way to see that yet ;c
I think adding this will also encourage players to use /report more often since it could drive you to a specific amount of reports you make, like a set goal (100 reports for example). The reports site has this already so hopefully it will be added to the ingame reports aswell!

also, add a poll so people can vote if they agree with you or not! c;

DeathMotion

May 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Bram! thank you for your suggestion!

I agree with your suggestion and I've thought about this aswell! I'm very curious about how many successful /reports I've done so far, but unfortunately there's no way to see that yet ;c
I think adding this will also encourage players to use /report more often since it could drive you to a specific amount of reports you make, like a set goal (100 reports for example). The reports site has this already so hopefully it will be added to the ingame reports aswell!

also, add a poll so people can vote if they agree with you or not! c;
Hello,

Thanks you for your reply. I added a poll!

Kind regards,

Bram

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Myself and many others like to watch their stats often, and make constant calculations or so.
I would like to see how many successful ones I have submitted, so..
yes!

DeathMotion

May 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Myself and many others like to watch their stats often, and make constant calculations or so.
I would like to see how many successful ones I have submitted, so..
yes!
Hi,

I hope that they could create like a few stats like successfully stats, closed, or denied.

DeathMotion

May 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom