Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaanCHB

Member
Jan 28, 2026
1
0
2
22
Hello,

I would like to suggest an improvement for the stats API.
At the moment, I am already using the CubePanion API: https://cubepanion.ameliah.art/swagger/index.html. It is a very good API and has been useful for projects so far.

However, one feature I would really like to see is an endpoint that can return all active game statistics for a specific player in one request. Right now, the API only allows retrieving leaderboard statistics for a player, which is limiting for broader stat tracking.

The reason I am asking for this is because I would like to use it for a Discord server competition system, where players can compete based on their in-game statistics across multiple active games. Having access to all active game stats for a player would make this much easier and more efficient to build.
 
  • Disagree
Reactions: GiGaGekkies
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
lexieisinlove wrote on Nollq's profile.
CONRGATS ON HELPER YAYAYAYAYAYAY
Top Bottom