Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

aktivitate

Novice Member
Jul 17, 2024
49
99
34
21
www.youtube.com
Hello there, lets go back a few months ago when we could craft spears in lucky islands, they were too op and instead of completly removing them you can't craft them and can find them in lucky blocks with low durability, and you know what, I like this change so lets talk about shields.

I want to see shields gone just like the spears, we need to make them only obtainable from lucky blocks and disable the crafting for them. I've seen a lot of people struggle more against shields then the spear problem, and they are very op which is 0 complaints from me, but if we could remove a problematic weapon like a spear, I don't see why we couldn't do the same to shields. If anyone could give a good reasson why spears = NERFED and not craftable, but the thing that costs 1 iron and 5 wood = yes its in the game and even in lucky blocks.
 

Desta22

Member
Sep 21, 2026
7
5
4
14
Hello there, lets go back a few months ago when we could craft spears in lucky islands, they were too op and instead of completly removing them you can't craft them and can find them in lucky blocks with low durability, and you know what, I like this change so lets talk about shields.

I want to see shields gone just like the spears, we need to make them only obtainable from lucky blocks and disable the crafting for them. I've seen a lot of people struggle more against shields then the spear problem, and they are very op which is 0 complaints from me, but if we could remove a problematic weapon like a spear, I don't see why we couldn't do the same to shields. If anyone could give a good reasson why spears = NERFED and not craftable, but the thing that costs 1 iron and 5 wood = yes its in the game and even in lucky blocks.
I agree, they are very op for how easy they are to get. If you haven't crafted an axe then you have no chance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: aktivitate
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Wqsknijper wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for following me :) ❤️
hmaqs wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Fiction wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom