Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

aktivitate

Novice Member
Jul 17, 2024
49
99
34
21
www.youtube.com
Hello there, lets go back a few months ago when we could craft spears in lucky islands, they were too op and instead of completly removing them you can't craft them and can find them in lucky blocks with low durability, and you know what, I like this change so lets talk about shields.

I want to see shields gone just like the spears, we need to make them only obtainable from lucky blocks and disable the crafting for them. I've seen a lot of people struggle more against shields then the spear problem, and they are very op which is 0 complaints from me, but if we could remove a problematic weapon like a spear, I don't see why we couldn't do the same to shields. If anyone could give a good reasson why spears = NERFED and not craftable, but the thing that costs 1 iron and 5 wood = yes its in the game and even in lucky blocks.
 

Desta22

Member
Sep 21, 2026
7
5
4
14
Hello there, lets go back a few months ago when we could craft spears in lucky islands, they were too op and instead of completly removing them you can't craft them and can find them in lucky blocks with low durability, and you know what, I like this change so lets talk about shields.

I want to see shields gone just like the spears, we need to make them only obtainable from lucky blocks and disable the crafting for them. I've seen a lot of people struggle more against shields then the spear problem, and they are very op which is 0 complaints from me, but if we could remove a problematic weapon like a spear, I don't see why we couldn't do the same to shields. If anyone could give a good reasson why spears = NERFED and not craftable, but the thing that costs 1 iron and 5 wood = yes its in the game and even in lucky blocks.
I agree, they are very op for how easy they are to get. If you haven't crafted an axe then you have no chance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: aktivitate
Members Online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom