Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheOrderOfSapphire

Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2022
479
3,094
209
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I played with a person then I encountered a person that I killed that thought I hacked. XD It always makes my day. (I will never hack in my streams, in my videos, in my shorts, or in a server. in anything, I don't like the unfairness, I want it to be equal. Be better than the hackers! #BeBetterthanthehackers
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
Top Bottom