Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Pillars Of Fortune, try to stay on topic!

Should This Map Be Added to CubeCraft?


  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

validcrashout

Member
Sep 2, 2026
8
14
4
19
Map Name
Bastion

Map Creator(s)
ValidCrashout

Map Gamemode
Pillars of Fortune

Map Description
Bastion Remnant-themed map includes Piglin Brute cage containing gold and a chest with a single Golden Carrot(could be anything or nothing. I only picked this since it wouldn't effect gameplay that much)

Map Screenshot
bastionss.png


Proof of Originality
Video Proof

Video Evidence:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Legendary_op_30

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2024
164
189
59
19
Pakistan
Pronouns
He/Him
Map Name
Bastion

Map Creator(s)
ValidCrashout

Map Gamemode
Pillars of Fortune

Map Description
Bastion Remnant-themed map includes Piglin Brute cage containing gold and a chest with a single Golden Carrot(could be anything or nothing. I only picked this since it wouldn't effect gameplay that much)

Map Screenshot
View attachment 246673

Proof of Originality
Video Proof

Video Evidence:
Insanely good ngl 👀
 

Duxarius

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2025
161
198
49
Minecraft
youtube.com
Looks good! I feel like the Piglin brute at the bottom balances out the loot at the bottom, and making so that it can't roam freely without player interaction was a good call. It is uniquely different from the other nether maps, (In the sense that it's not just a lava floor) and I feel like it would complete the nether trio of maps (If twisted is considered a nether map.) Good work!
 

Parkr

Well-Known Member
Jul 29, 2020
11
18
79
22
I actually like this map quite a lot. Looks really nice and I like that you can’t just jump down from the start. Like others have said I’m unsure how I feel about adding loot in the chest but I’m not totally against it. It gives the map something unique.
 
Jul 4, 2026
35
38
19
16
Pronouns
He/Him
Map Name
Bastion

Map Creator(s)
ValidCrashout

Map Gamemode
Pillars of Fortune

Map Description
Bastion Remnant-themed map includes Piglin Brute cage containing gold and a chest with a single Golden Carrot(could be anything or nothing. I only picked this since it wouldn't effect gameplay that much)

Map Screenshot
View attachment 246673

Proof of Originality
Video Proof

Video Evidence:
Thats pretty cool!
 

Eli

Moderator & Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 25, 2017
1,568
8,572
408
21
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Hi ValidCrashout! Thank you for your Map Submission!

We have unfortunately decided not to accept this map. Your concept is really interesting and I like your use of lava for dramatic effect, unfortunately the texturing is just not at the level of detail that we would be looking for. Additionally, the middle structure feels a bit awkward.

Thank you for your creativity and we hope to see more maps from you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
ssunsett wrote on xsmistryx's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on UBRE's profile.
wohoo, happy birthday! 🎉
JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
Top Bottom