Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheOrderOfSapphire

Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2022
479
3,094
209
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I played with a person then I encountered a person that I killed that thought I hacked. XD It always makes my day. (I will never hack in my streams, in my videos, in my shorts, or in a server. in anything, I don't like the unfairness, I want it to be equal. Be better than the hackers! #BeBetterthanthehackers
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
Top Bottom