Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheOrderOfSapphire

Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2022
479
3,094
209
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I played with a person then I encountered a person that I killed that thought I hacked. XD It always makes my day. (I will never hack in my streams, in my videos, in my shorts, or in a server. in anything, I don't like the unfairness, I want it to be equal. Be better than the hackers! #BeBetterthanthehackers
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom