Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I0dana0I

Feb 6, 2018
Hi guys.

So you see a lot of pros in eggwars everyday,and they eliminate you in the first 5 minutes.well,you got a chance!

1) Getting armor and Weapons

So you should buy the cheapest armor and weapon and don't buy food,because its a waste of time.also,get a packof
blocks.

2) Eliminating your neighbors

Now that you are ready to attack,go eliminate your neighbors first,because if you don't,they get strong and eliminate you.Go sneaky and when your there,make a jumpdown attack.make sure the egg isn't obby and you have a good pickaxe.

3) Getting maxed

Now that you have eliminated your neighbors,you need to upgrade your generators and get some better gear.remeber:Armor is more important than weapons.Also don't forget golden apples and bows!

4) Taking over the middle

Get more diamonds and buy 2 bows:a punch bow and a power bow.also if your in op mode,get epearls.

5) Attacking!

Now that you're fully geared,attack the other players.if the player is weak,hit them with the power bow and if they're maxed,hit them with a power bow.If you can,go sneaky and get they're egg before killing them.

6) Victory party!

Now that you won the game... GET A VICTORY PARTY! YEAHHHHHHH

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Thank you for sharing your eggwars tips!

However these are strongly influenced by your own opinion/playstyle:

Don't buy food? I'm pretty sure most people still buy a few carrots just to keep regenerating.
Armor is more important than weapons? Honestly I disagree.

Also remember that epearls aren't OP mode only.

And:
if the player is weak,hit them with the power bow and if they're maxed,hit them with a power bow.

I don't really get the logic behind this...:P

Anyway this is only my opinion too, and there are definitly people who will like/use your guide ;)

:uber_cubelet:

Rexxr

Mar 18, 2018
Space
Hi guys.

So you see a lot of pros in eggwars everyday,and they eliminate you in the first 5 minutes.well,you got a chance!

1) Getting armor and Weapons

So you should buy the cheapest armor and weapon and don't buy food,because its a waste of time.also,get a packof
blocks.

2) Eliminating your neighbors

Now that you are ready to attack,go eliminate your neighbors first,because if you don't,they get strong and eliminate you.Go sneaky and when your there,make a jumpdown attack.make sure the egg isn't obby and you have a good pickaxe.

3) Getting maxed

Now that you have eliminated your neighbors,you need to upgrade your generators and get some better gear.remeber:Armor is more important than weapons.Also don't forget golden apples and bows!

4) Taking over the middle

Get more diamonds and buy 2 bows:a punch bow and a power bow.also if your in op mode,get epearls.

5) Attacking!

Now that you're fully geared,attack the other players.if the player is weak,hit them with the power bow and if they're maxed,hit them with a power bow.If you can,go sneaky and get they're egg before killing them.

6) Victory party!

Now that you won the game... GET A VICTORY PARTY! YEAHHHHHHH
Just Camp and be a camper and get hated by everyone BEST way to win!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Armor isn't more important than weapons. Who would win? A guy with full diamond armor without a sword or a guy with only a diamond sword? The guy with the diamond sword. And how can you get maxed if you didn't take over the middle yet?
*Breaks the opponent's egg, but realizes you followed the steps of the thread and you didn't place obsidian around your own egg*
YOUR EGG HAS BEEN DESTROYED

I0dana0I

Feb 6, 2018
Armor isn't more important than weapons. Who would win? A guy with full diamond armor without a sword or a guy with only a diamond sword? The guy with the diamond sword. And how can you get maxed if you didn't take over the middle yet?

*Breaks the opponent's egg, but realizes you followed the steps of the thread and you didn't place obsidian around your own egg*
YOUR EGG HAS BEEN DESTROYED
But someone with leather armor and an iron sword is weaker than someone with chainmail armor and a wooden sword.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Armor isn't more important than weapons. Who would win? A guy with full diamond armor without a sword or a guy with only a diamond sword? The guy with the diamond sword.

You can't just say these things, there are way more factors you have to think about. Like: Golden apples/food, extra armor sets, close to the void or not, and the most important thing of all: the skill of the player.

But someone with leather armor and an iron sword is weaker than someone with chainmail armor and a wooden sword.

Now let's take this as an example to actually calculate this. First some thing for the calculation: no regen, no void, no durability and no armor piercing.
Leather armor + iron sword VS Chain armor + wooden sword:
The person with leather armor has 7 armor points and the opponent deals 4 damage per hit. With leather armor he takes 3.2 dmg per hit.
The person with chain armor has 12 armor points and the opponent deals 6 damage per hit. With chain armor he takes 3.84 dmg per hit.
But this is just calculated without the armor piercing, critical hits or armor toughness, it will get even more complicated. ;)

Conclusion: You can't just say these things in general, you have to choose depending on your own style. I personally prefer weapons so I can kill people faster.

:uber_cubelet:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
You can't just say these things, there are way more factors you have to think about. Like: Golden apples/food, extra armor sets, close to the void or not, and the most important thing of all: the skill of the player.
I'm only talking about a guy with full diamond armor without a sword and a guy with only a diamond sword. Nothing also, no other stuff.
The players are both decent, and they are fighting on a big platform. No void, just a normal fight between 2 decent players. I think it's safe to say the player with the sword is gonna win.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'm only talking about a guy with full diamond armor without a sword and a guy with only a diamond sword. Nothing also, no other stuff.
The players are both decent, and they are fighting on a big platform. No void, just a normal fight between 2 decent players. I think it's safe to say the player with the sword is gonna win.

In this case you're right, the person with the sword will win if they are equal in PvP skill. But this is an extreme example: no sword at all vs no armor at all.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom