Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added??


  • Total voters
    8

Sionnachh

Forum Expert
Dec 18, 2024
726
2,394
279
Leibniz Universe
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!
I was thinking about this whilst speedrunning Inverted with @BicolourSine41 🇺🇦 earlier this morning, and, I personally don't try to get really fast wins on maps, but I know many who do and I know it could take many attempts, so maybe adding a /gametime command would be a cool idea. It could also work in the vice versa way if you are trying to get a long game to get into the cubecraft book of records. It would appear in the chat saying something along the lines of, this match has been running for 2mins and 37secs. The closest thing I could see to doing this right now is setting a timer on your phone which is super annoying or just counting in your head....
Anyways thanks for reading, please react with either :agree: , :unsure: , or :disagree: . Have a nice day.
F.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom