Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
Forums should be colourful,good to look at and it should also be simple to use. This will help new people because would be easier to use :)
Yeah, currently they are not very colorful or fun or exciting... It would be very helpful to make this website a more fun place to be, not as boring...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
You did it again... Stop saying Hypixel is bad and make suggestions to make Cube Craft better. And also you sound really dark... Colorless?!?! That is sorta depressing and just like (again a bit dark...)
Uuuh look who you're talking too?
The most depressing man alive!
Anyway, look I'm not hating on Hypixel.
I've played on it, didn't find it much appealing. Not to mention that their Forums looks too colorful.
It seems like they're advertising for a young audience.
I'm not really young, and I don't want Cube to look more childish.

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
I've played on it, didn't find it much appealing. Not to mention that their Forums looks too colorful.
geez, its not childish its more like medieval and dark ages. Also Cube doesn't have to be... "Childish" just more of a "Yey! Im on CubeCraft!" Not "Ok, Ill look at the site..." You see the difference?...

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
Wow really m8 :D

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
geez, its not childish its more like medieval and dark ages. Also Cube doesn't have to be... "Childish" just more of a "Yey! Im on CubeCraft!" Not "Ok, Ill look at the site..." You see the difference?...
Dude keep in mind that cubecraft have to hire and pay a graphics designer for the website.They cant do that right now because they are paying there devs to work on the anticheat(idk maybe not) . Also they are paying them for the brand new updates across the network(I think there building a new lobby/hub for Easter as well as minigame updates).So they'll probably do that when they sort everything out.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
m8bjNKb.png

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
Dude keep in mind that cubecraft have to hire and pay a graphics designer for the website.They cant do that right now because they are paying there devs to work on the anticheat(idk maybe not) . Also they are paying them for the brand new updates across the network(I think there building a new lobby/hub for Easter as well as minigame updates).So they'll probably do that when they sort everything out.
And you have to keep in mind that CubeCraft makes pretty good bank! They have lots and lots of sales every day!!! They can afford it easily, also they don't pay an enormous mount of money, because some people volunteer to do work for Cube Craft.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Maybe don't make assumptions if you don't know what's going on.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I think the website could use a bit more colour something similar to what Ping created earlier, it does look a bit bland and 'cold' at the minute. It's a personal preference thing though, so maybe there should be an option on your profile settings/preferences that allows you to switch between the two? Then if you like how it is now you can keep it that way, but if you want a more colourful look you can switch the theme with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom